**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I cant type on global

NeutraxNeutrax Posts: 4
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I canny type on global.. i left this game for a month and came back and still.. i tried changing language... nothing happened.. when I switched account to my alt.. i could Type on that one but not on my main. Now i know problem isnt On my phone.... its my account.. i even deleted and downloaded back again.. nothing happened.. i still couldn’t type in global. Like my text wasnt showing up.. it never does.. please help

Comments

• Options
    NeutraxNeutrax Posts: 4
    Great.. now my alliance kicked me too...
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    Are you seeing the text as you are typing it ? Just not seeing it in Chat pane after “sending” it ? There is a problem in general with Chat panes in game the past month.
    At times I send a msg, doesn't show, then restart game and that msg I sent before is actually visible to me in Chat pane (so it did go thru, just visibility problems).
    Seems to have to do with whether or not Ally is currently running an AQ or AW (??)

(or your account could have been banned from chat, you would have to send in Support Ticket and ask to confirm if that is the case or not)
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    If you hit send and it vanishes and it hasn't been working for longer than 3 days then you have been chat banned permanently and there is nothing you can do about it.
  • Options
    I'm sorry that you're having issues talking in chat within the game. The best way to have this addressed and looked into is by having your reach out to our Support Team. You can do so by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the game. From there, scroll to select 'Support'.
This discussion has been closed.