**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto's SP1 is still wrecked

When can we expect the whip/tentacle attacks to finally be fixed? This has been going on for over a month. Nothing is as fun as taking a Mephisto with 6 charges only to have this bug surface and the AW boss counter attack, wipe out those charges, and ruin a solo shot. Playing on iPhone Xs. Shows up in other game modes. Makes Mephisto very unreliable.

By the way, this bug makes UC Nameless Thanos super easy to fight.
ok, not really, but those seem like the bugs that get fixed in a timely manner...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__3ZJSifB1g

Comments

• This happens to a lot of champions. Venom the Duck is missing his SP1 also. Try his special after ending the combo with a medium attack. This should work.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    You're on to something by saying this makes Thanos easier to fight, genius move.
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    So update notes for June make no mention of this bug being fixed. Is this planning to ever be resolved? Champs can still block the 3rd hit that imprisons soul after taking first 2 hits. They are also able to counter before I can put up a block. This bug makes Mephisto a complete liability for one of his most valuable abilities. 2 months and counting...
  • We'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would you be able to tell us when that video was recorded?
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93

We'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would you be able to tell us when that video was recorded?

May 14th. But it happened to me today in AW. I can get it to reproduce often in all game modes. I avoid sp1 right now because of it, or have to make sure opponent pushed against wall.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    This issue is resolved in the 24.1 update.