**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

She hulk or dupped Wasp

Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
Which champ should i rank up she hulk or dupped wasp

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    What star are they? If 5*, Wasp imo. If 4*, also wasp. She's insane if played right. Shehulk aint a pushover however. My votes on wasp tho
  • Hey there, went and moved this to Strategy and Tips so you might have an easier time getting responses. Also, would you be able to say who else you have in your questing teams? What synergies you have available could benefit one of them more than the other.
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    I have a 5 star she hulk that wrescks people at R3

I’m not familiar with wasp at all but I do know her health pool is very small while she hulk has a large health base
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★

Hey there, went and moved this to Strategy and Tips so you might have an easier time getting responses. Also, would you be able to say who else you have in your questing teams? What synergies you have available could benefit one of them more than the other.

Alright...i new so i don't know much yet😅
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★

This what i have

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

This what i have

Definitely wasp imo. she's higher rank too. Id say rank that scarlet awell she can do wonders. And alos, don't leave champs without iso if possible. Make sure they're atleast at full level for their rank.