**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please remove ban

sir i played this game since 3 year i never use cheat but i got permanat ban u can see my stuff i do very hard work please remove ban plese

Comments

• RajRaj Posts: 2
    my game id is 995858
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Mods, give these guys a similar ban to last year, 720 hours, removal of certain items, and a fine or something. Level 60 guys who put in lots of work and spent lots of money should get punished, but not equivalent to a death penalty in game. Surely there is something else that can be worked out. This will cost the developers more in the long run from lost revenue. I'm not banned, but I feel this is a bit extreme., Especially for first time offenders who have been loyal, productive customers. I hate to see how this is affecting those I know who were banned, some had 10k plus invested in game and have kept it in business unlike the free to play guys. Please find a common ground and a punishment that will act as a deterrent as well as a last chance.
  • ACCBIRTACCBIRT Posts: 7
    Did you third party software? Did you share accounts? If you did not do any of those, you should contact Kabam support.
  • StanLeeStanLee Posts: 9
    ban is good... its can cure u from this sickness... so u can go back to real life,.. this game is not for fun, it's a business game...
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    StanLee wrote: »
    ban is good... its can cure u from this sickness... so u can go back to real life,.. this game is not for fun, it's a business game...

I keep seeing you pop up posting the same thing more or less. Do you play the game?
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    InB4 Kabam Locks this
  • Pot_Belly_Papa1Pot_Belly_Papa1 Posts: 61
    edited August 2017
    Serves you right is all I can say but also I bet it WAS fun along the way heheh.

Fairwell Brother !
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Its almost impossible to create the conditions the algorithm looks for when detecting cheaters if you were an honest player. Even account sharing once is a justifiable reason to be banned. Kabam has not a made a mistake thus far with bans so I doubt you are the one anomaly just create a new account and play honestly this time
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
    Our Support Pages also include more information here.

As a result, this thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.