**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Being banned for traveling

2»

Comments

• Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    THESE MUTHAFUCKAS STEAL OUR MONEY ALL THE **** TIME WITH THE BS GLITCHES THEIR SOFTWARE HAS. WE DON'T GET REIMBURSED IF THEIR **** SOFTWARE MALFUNCTIONS. ALL THEY DO WHEN WE OPEN A CASE IS COME UP WITH SOME **** RESPONSE TO JUSTIFY THEIR SOFTWARE SHORTCOMINGS. I DON'T BLAME ANYONE WHO CHEATED VIA 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE. THIS DUE TO THE FACT THAT KABAM CHEATS ALL THE **** TIME WITH THEIR **** ASS SOFTWARE GLITCHES. THIS **** IS AN OD MONEY GRAB, ESPECIALLY LOL. PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 3-4 YEARS AND WHO HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ARE BEING BANNED AND BASICALLY BEING TOLD START FROM SCRATCH BECAUSE KABAM CAN DO W/E THE **** THEY WANT, BUT ONCE A PLAYER/SUMMONER TRIES TO FIGHT BACK OR KEEP SOME DOUGH IN THEIR POCKET KABAM BANS THEM FOR LIFE. IT'S A SHINING EXAMPLE OF BIG BANK TAKES LITTLE BANK. SO IN ALL HONESTY **** KABAM AND **** THIS GAME.

They don't steal anybodies money. Ya'll give it to them. If you have a problem with the game, don't. There is no excuse to cheat. You seem bitter and blind. Maybe you were caught in the ban wave. By endorsing cheating you're just saying that you don't give a **** about the other players in the game. It screws us out of so much. Yes, the bugs and glitches are a problem, but modding the game doesn't fix that and surely doesn't justify it. So in all honesty, you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

Oh, and btw spamming your caps lock doesn't do anything but ruin anyone's desire to take you seriously. Way to act like a 12 year old.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Rbvojtik wrote: »
    F**ktards. This is why I don't log on to the forum anymore.

I wasn't aware you could post without logging in.
  • Alright, closing this thread down now because it's just going crazy!

We don't ban players for traveling and playing. We ban for breach of the terms of service. It's easy to believe what a friend tells you, but please trust us when we say we've done more than our due diligence before we issue a ban. We are very confident in our methods, and only commit to taking action when we are completely sure.
This discussion has been closed.