**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yay

I finally 100% act 5. Took some breaks in between to complete EQ's and to grind arena for those units, but i managed to finally beat it in about 3 months. I dont have an ally so i thought i'd share it here. Have a good day :)

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

I finally 100% act 5. Took some breaks in between to complete EQ's and to grind arena for those units, but i managed to finally beat it in about 3 months. I dont have an ally so i thought i'd share it here. Have a good day :)

Congratulations! :)
  • VantablackVantablack Posts: 51
    Thank you
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Nicely done indeed. Congratulations
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    I am focusing on Act 5 i have a feeling next quest i wont be able to beat UC like other times so i will rather finish a content where i know i wont get screwed over by overly annoying nodes that clearly doesnt work with certain champs but of course what do i know i am just another dollar sign to them lol
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Congrats ! Could you please tell me in which order you completed the chapters ?
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Kerneas said:

Congrats ! Could you please tell me in which order you completed the chapters ?

After getting your completion run, I recommend going in the order @UmbertoDelRio mentioned. Ch1, then 4, then 3, then 2. The collector is still the hardest fight, and the one with the least counters, so you want your champs to be as strong as possible. 5.3 is next to last for a similar reason, you want to be as strong as possible when your attack is being cut in half, or have a diverse enough roster to play effectively with the class restriction. 5.4 has some tricky paths, but nothing unmanageable. There are maps online that help you know what awaits you on every path. Hope it helps!

Congrats on Elder's Bane OP!
  • HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
    Congratulations Bro
  • HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
    Nice Tips @Sixshot1 thanks But I'm Still In Act 4 Exploration
  • abuskiabuski Posts: 1
    @Vantablack congrats bruh
  • Congratulations!
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★

Congratulations mate.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    congrats! More progressions to come!
    Thanks guys :)
    @Kerneas i completed 5.1 followed by 5.3, 5.4 then 5.2
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Congrats!
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Congratulations , Which champions did u used for beat collector?.I cleared act 5.1 and 5.3 ,100% and 5.2 except collector chapter .
    @binrak i used cap iw first, followed by venom (these two champs would usually get him down below 55%), then its just sparky and a lot of revives( sometimes i'd use cap when the collectors below 10% health)