**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips and tricks thread

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I’m making this post for anyone who wants to share any tips for anything in the game no matter what such as how to fight a certain champ what you should focus on when you start, what you should focus on end game
All I ask is people keep in constructive

Comments

• Options
    I’ll start it off with some tips for beginners
    Masteries are key I’d suggest unlocking parry 3/3 and unlocking dexterity
    I’d then go for stupefy and then greater cruelty and precision
    Don’t get disheartened if you lose a fight in the lower acts I’d suggest simply exiting and restarting as energy is much cheaper then revives
  • Options
    Tyrannus said:

Don’t stop there carry on I’m a noob all help greatly appreciated

Anything in specific you need help with
  • Options
    PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Don't sell anything and don't buy Goldpool crystals for Goldpool only if u need gold especially if ur less than level 30 u don't need it I think
  • Options
    Do 30000- 75000 for summoner trials if u have lots of 2* and u will get lots of phc shards in little time
    Also only do 3* arena and Sum. Trials in arena no need to waste gold at low level to try for those champs if u r new
    Save at least 20k battle chips before buying arena crystals
  • Options
    Join an alliance as soon as u can and if u don't like the alliance u can always leave get 1 that has aq and aw a lot and get line app if they require it
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Don't use units on crystals in the vault. Save them for masteries and refills to use in quests. Maxing Dex is a waste, it only needs 1/3. Max Parry as soon as possible however
  • Options
    Hey there, I went ahead and moved this to the Strategy and Tips section so that you might have an easier time getting responses. Good luck!
  • Options
    Scurvy42Scurvy42 Posts: 53
    Never spend units on champs.

So, so many units wasted on phc when i was a noob.
  • Options
    Mcocplayer1Mcocplayer1 Posts: 36
    Never dash in to the opponent when their hands are down.

don't dex too early. dex as they are about to come in to you.

Use your special to intercept opponent dashing in to you.

If opponent is hitting into your block don't try to counter until they have finished a 3 or 5 combo. you will get hit.

• Options
    Mcocplayer1Mcocplayer1 Posts: 36
    be patient when baiting specials. if your are getting pushed towards the wall, do a medium light light light combo into the opponents block to move them back. Dont forget to dex after the last light hit.