**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are all the new champs geared toward end game players?

13»

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I like what you are saying, but if you are a programmer you most certainly can access the user id.

Okay, it sounds like you're a programmer. Access my user id. You only have one problem to solve, the same problem the Kabam devs have. You think you have a different problem. You don't.
    This makes no sense. The argument was that it was impossible for kabam to manipulate the crystals for VIPs, it is 100% possible, it is just unlikely. seatin averages 2k a month on the game, averages. he is going to get all the champs without kabam needing to manipulate it. he is a terrible case..
    Lainua said:

Drooped2 said:

Its physically impossible to change rates of random rewards for a specific player. You have no knowledge on game design or coding yet you insist on wearing that tin foil hat. Ignorance at its peak. I am sorry but I will speel it out for you: YOU ARE WRONG

I'm a programmer and server dev nothing is impossible from that standpoint.
    Do I think it's done? Nope not even a little bit. But impossible nah any programmer worth a paycheck could write the code
    Was a soldier, killed men. Now working as a programmer?

Who can believe that?
    As a Systems Programer who works with ex soldiers from Fort Bragg in NC, I can.
  • Khalid_eftyKhalid_efty Posts: 21
    u are getting 5 times or more t4 basics,t4cc,t1/t2 alpha,4/5 star shards than a year ago and u still want the same difficulty!if u can't improve despite having this much increase in rewards do master.why bother doing uc?if they water down the difficulty then there's no difference between players who are trying hard to improve by pushing their limits and excuse makers!quit ur complaining and deal with it
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91

u are getting 5 times or more t4 basics,t4cc,t1/t2 alpha,4/5 star shards than a year ago and u still want the same difficulty!if u can't improve despite having this much increase in rewards do master.why bother doing uc?if they water down the difficulty then there's no difference between players who are trying hard to improve by pushing their limits and excuse makers!quit ur complaining and deal with it

You are not understanding. I don't see how anyone could not understand. I am NOT getting 5 times or more t4 basics than a year ago. Maybe YOU are in your upper tier alliance and your upper tier skill. Hitting UC does not mean you magically get all this wonderful stuff. Still gotta grind. Still gotta be patient and get a couple thousand t4 basic frags a day, then do my very best with the 2100 glory I receive each week to get t4basic and t4 class cats. I'm finally getting a couple hundred 6* units each month but still a long way to go for my first 6*.

It sounds like you agree with me that UC difficulty is absolutely going up, as the higher skilled players are getting wayyyy more rewards than they used to. I forget which YouTuber said they were getting a 5* crystal a week basically. yeah, that ain't me and won't be for quite some time.

The entire point of this thread before getting derailed was to acknowledge UC difficulty is for Cav players. I'm not asking nor suggesting UC events be watered down (the Unstable event was actually ezpz, even on epic). I'm simply pointing out the champs (and nodes) on UC monthly events are going up up up up yet my 5* roster is not because of how insanely long it takes to rank up if you cant beat UC monthly events. Maybe you guys use revives and pots or something, I don't.

You are not understanding. I don't see how anyone could not understand. I am NOT getting 5 times or more t4 basics than a year ago. Maybe YOU are in your upper tier alliance and your upper tier skill. Hitting UC does not mean you magically get all this wonderful stuff. Still gotta grind. Still gotta be patient and get a couple thousand t4 basic frags a day, then do my very best with the 2100 glory I receive each week to get t4basic and t4 class cats. I'm finally getting a couple hundred 6* units each month but still a long way to go for my first 6*.

It sounds like you agree with me that UC difficulty is absolutely going up, as the higher skilled players are getting wayyyy more rewards than they used to. I forget which YouTuber said they were getting a 5* crystal a week basically. yeah, that ain't me and won't be for quite some time.

The entire point of this thread before getting derailed was to acknowledge UC difficulty is for Cav players. I'm not asking nor suggesting UC events be watered down (the Unstable event was actually ezpz, even on epic). I'm simply pointing out the champs (and nodes) on UC monthly events are going up up up up yet my 5* roster is not because of how insanely long it takes to rank up if you cant beat UC monthly events. Maybe you guys use revives and pots or something, I don't.

how would you even know if it was going up? If you dont have a 6* then you have been doing it for less than 4 months, as that is how long it takes you to get a 6* from just UC... You have just shot your credibility on the topic.
    Mcord117 said:

Lormif said:

how would you even know if it was going up? If you dont have a 6* then you have been doing it for less than 4 months, as that is how long it takes you to get a 6* from just UC... You have just shot your credibility on the topic.
    just stop. I have explored every single UC ever released. It has gone up dramatically on 2 fronts. the first is nodes, the current iterations of uc make use of nodes that are much more difficult than the earlier versions. the 2nd is the encounters, when uc started there was no korg, havok, sinister, etc. Hell I dont think there was even dorm. The encounters in general have become much harder as the newer champs are harder. For me, most uc are itemless, so dont get me wrong, I am capable of easily handling, but I am also capable of looking at the quest and objectively saying this is much harder than 6 months or a year ago. The boss fights in large part have remained around the same, some easy, some more challenging
    First I was not talking to you. He cannot talk about how he has seen an increase in UC when he has not been fighting UC, it just makes no sense....

second, I disagree. The Adaptoid from around Red Skull was still one of the harder fights. UC has always been champ dependent to a degree, and if you have those champs korg/havok/sinister etc are still no issues. To be honest it requires you to pay attention to abilities, but that is about it.
    Mcord117 said:

the adaptoid was a boss, so was nameless guilotene which I found challenging, so was the vision that started with 2 bars of power and synthesis that went to l3 instantly. Boss fights fluctuate. the maps are harder, there really isnt a debate on that. Invade paths, spike armor, aspect of war, etc. This stuff was not part of UC maps originally

Except there is debate, the nodes are different, but but tht is all you have shown, being different does not make it harder, and even if it did it does not mean it is dramatically harder.

if it was harder we should see legends runs going up dramatically, but we dont.
    Lormif said:

WROOOOOOONG. Been UC for over half a year, duder. I suuuck. That has nothing to do with my credibility. I don't have the skillset to beat UC monthly (let alone explore). That is literally the entire point of this thread. UC events get harder, making life even more difficult for the scrubs who are only UC and don't have the skills/champs to finish Act 5.

Why is this a complaint a ton of old champs are solid. This seems like a discussion that was tried to make in issue of from a player who just hasn’t had luck in crystals and ties their progression of the game to their champs despite that things like UC EQ and the tittle can be completed with 4/40 4*

No sir, this was a continuation of the thread that recently got closed. Y'all must not read all the reddit/Youtube complaints. I may be a lone wolf on this topic here, but I sure as hell aint' the only one who feels the way I do.

Lormif said:

WROOOOOOONG. Been UC for over half a year, duder. I suuuck. That has nothing to do with my credibility. I don't have the skillset to beat UC monthly (let alone explore). That is literally the entire point of this thread. UC events get harder, making life even more difficult for the scrubs who are only UC and don't have the skills/champs to finish Act 5.
    Actually it has everything to do with your credibility. If you are unable to and have never been able to do UC then how can you judge if UC is getting harder. Just having the uncollected title does not give you the ability to judge the continuing difficulty of the UC monthly event.
    lol. Circus clowns gonna circus.

people with poor logic abilities gonna use poor logic.
    Lormif, I'm just curious if you realize that even the endgamers were throwing fits about last month's content so bad that Kabam issued rewards as an apology? Do you realize that actually happened? Do you not see the threads on reddit each month? Are you just a shill for Kabam? A person who thinks if he can do something everyone else should just shut up?

UC is one small part of this equation, that you think my opinion is irrelevant because I've never been able to beat. Ok, we've also mentioned Master. Do I have any credibility to discuss the corresponding increase in Master difficulty as I've been beating it for a year?

You can throw Winter Soldier on whatever node you want. Emma Frost on the other hand, that's ridiculous. (unless you are a higher tier player or happen to have one of the few champs that naturally smack her silly).

If you are capable of pointing out faults in my logic then go for it. The CHAMPIONS are becoming more difficult, and this affects all levels of the game, even though Master is not insanely difficult to beat/explore, it is unquestionably becoming more difficult to beat (which is fine if your skill/champs increase at a corresponding rate). This logic WOULD APPEAR to also apply to UC, but that's thinking logically (plus paying attention to allllllllllllll the other people espousing similar views on reddit/youtube.
  • Closing this down, because it's gone waaaaaay off topic, and has devolved into... I don't even know what's going on in here.
This discussion has been closed.