**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Longer Loading Times (Edited by mod for clarity)

DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the new update, this game has run like my [Removed by Mod] after a vindaloo!

Game has gone from around a 15 second load time to over a minute and if I'm lucky not crash before I get to main menu. Parry rarely works and sometimes I get the 'Parry' wording come up, but it still doesn't actually parry the opponent.

The general responsiveness during a fight is shocking. How can the core mechanics of the game change so fundamentally after adding some new characters and content?

Come on Kabam, please sort these problems out ASAP.
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I still don't have longer load times than 15 seconds so it could be your devices OS
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Load time "no" for me. Unresponsiveness "yes".
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I still don't have longer load times than 15 seconds so it could be your devices OS

It's quite long. I've experienced it myself since the Update. Anywhere between 1-3 minutes to log in to the game. The team is working on a fix for it. An Update should be out soon.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    Mmmm vindaloo
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Oh and to add to what Prophet said on 4.6 of RttL the Venompool fight is also speed up compared to the other 4.6 RttL fights
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Vindaloo is spicy indian curry and quite tasty! Hahah
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

I doubt it. I run a nexus 6p and an lg v20 and load times are ridiculous.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Load times went way up for me too using an iPad mini 4 and gameplay sucks worse than ever.
  • Hey! I'm so sorry to hear of you experiencing longer loading times, as well as issues with Parry. Thanks for reporting this.

I've edited the title of your thread for clarity.
    To help keep the forums more organized, please remember to title your thread with a topic the thread is about. This helps our teams, as well as other players, to locate specific topics easier and prevents duplicate threads on the same issue.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    Load times improved after the latest Android update.
  • Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    I'm with op. I run Android and load time is definitely allot longer, but not enough to complain about
  • DK1825DK1825 Posts: 43
    edited August 2017
    @Kabam Miike After the update i face loading problem and i can't even finish a single fight atleast without facing 3 to 4 lag in between the fight , mostly lag occurs at starting and ending of the fight which makes more difficult to parry and evade . so please rectify this issue ASAP

Device : Honor 5x
    version : android 6.0.1
    IGN : DK1825
  • Lfer58Lfer58 Posts: 65
    My device seems to work fine
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Android load times have been significantly increased
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing problems. @DK1825 I too am getting random lags which is very distracting during a fight. Doesn't happen with every fight, but every 5-6 for myself.

I've just had to force close the game as it was infinitely loading. So still not any better.

@Kabam Pertinax Thank you for making my post title more relevant. I'll bare your suggestions in mind for future posts. When will the update come out to fix all these issues?
  • ChiranjeeviChiranjeevi Posts: 32

The general responsiveness during a fight is shocking. How can the core mechanics of the game change so fundamentally after adding some new characters and content?

Come on Kabam, please sort these problems out ASAP.

same question .. How ??