**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who is Your Favorite Symbiote Champion and Why?

If there is anybody I missed please let me know

Who is Your Favorite Symbiote Champion and Why? 152 votes

Venom
44%
DrZolaCrkwestFrostyTheManMythLegendRam_Sarkarquando213Murderous_munchiesWhiteManthabandjxjRotellyDarkrider05Savio444NojokejaymStingerbkgreeley770GeneralDCWîndšpäveWrathfulRavenSpiderCoolsOsfan8 68 votes
Carnage
7%
NOOOOOOOOPEEEEELiss_Bliss_JohnLocke117issamaf80Austin555555StarKillerVIIGustavo20Battle_GreninjaspaceoctopusDead1SquishyjrThe_4THGonçalo 12 votes
Black Spider-Man
1%
Spity68SkyBlueGamingPrathap 3 votes
Venompool
1%
cx23433Batman1903 2 votes
Venom the Duck
17%
buffajradqqedfyvrphillgreenBajjsbwuqjwMixalisPyrocixPureLoweTaZ_4178KillerRino19ToxicBlade10or_StrongCh1efsterLordRaymond3Mitchell35XxOriginalxXZipioMiStaLovaCarossygp87LordGenesis 27 votes
Symbiote Supreme
24%
BadroseThe_OneTimone147Oesername123TeddersSixshot1KennadoKabam ZibiitMenkentOnmixWarriorDog06PizzabeatWerewrymHarbinger195Datman257Kobster84Bwest289AleorV1PER1987Markg25 37 votes
Some other symbiote I forgot
1%
LeNoirFaineantTheVyrusMaldroit2 3 votes

Comments

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Venom
    I’ve always loved venom as a villain in the marvel universe
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Venom

He came down like a angel from heaven. Sent to free us from the spidey infested world we live in

Very accurate description of that killer sp2!
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Venom
    Just a great character and has a great sp 2. Btw u forgot Agent Venom
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Carnage
    I like Carnage. The ramp up and ability to format a fight how you see fit is awesome.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Carnage
    Just Bias cause hes my favorite Symbiote.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

I’ve always loved venom as a villain in the marvel universe

Except he isn't a villian....
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Venom
    I have Carnage, Venompool, Symbiote spider and Venom don't have VTD or SS any star at all so I voted between the ones I have
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Some other symbiote I forgot
    Summoned Symbiod. Still bitter that they took my game profile away after almost a year. I contacted Support asking for my profile back and was told that in the "recent" event I could sell my Sym and if I didn't he would run away lmao
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Venom
    Vtd is also a AQ monster with venom.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Venom
    He doesn't require any kind of ramp-up. He is awesome unawakened. His bleed damage is very good. True strike and Unblockable specials when opponent is below 18% health. Immune to power drain effects.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    You did forget agent venom
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    He just has insane utility. Plus his design is awesome.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Sym Supreme but that might change if I ever pulled a venom
  • Symbiote Supreme
    Huge fan of Symbiote Supreme personally. Really feel like his kit is the perfect combination of his Symbiote and mystic aspects.
  • Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    Venom the Duck
    I picked VtD because he’s an aq and general questing god. But Symbiote Supreme is my favorite to play followed closely by Venom. Also love playing Carnage.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Black Spider-Man
    If Spidey is there no one else matters.... :)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Venom
    PIZZATIME said:

OG then Spidey just cuz Spider-Man 3 is my fave Spidey movie no lie

• PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Symbiote Supreme

Huge fan of Symbiote Supreme personally. Really feel like his kit is the perfect combination of his Symbiote and mystic aspects.

Agreed, he was my first rank 5 four star and I have had no reasons to regret it. Only reasons to be glad he was.
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Symbiote Supreme

Honestly, I never knew and Kagan people would comment on any of my posts. Thank you! Lol
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Venom
    Awesome villain, will always be the original for me. Carnage close second. Spider Sym is just not a great villains nor hero. Important in the story Arc, but with Eddie Brock...

And his ingame performance now matches his comic book counter part. Ruthless, frenzied, all that
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Venom
    In-game it's Venom... cause goddam.

In the comics, Carnage slightly edges Venom but not by much.
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Symbiote Supreme

Just a great character and has a great sp 2. Btw u forgot Agent Venom

Oh booboo agent venom. Thank you