**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to Block, Parry, or Evade

muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I cannot block at all... champs do not respond to commands.. evade and parry still broken.. i will get the parry notice, but instead the ai still attacks.. and also ive been using rouge and the ai keeps the stole buffs.. but it specicallly says CANT USE BUFF WHILE ROUGE HAS THEM..but that is not the case im tired of complaining..

Comments

• Hey there! I'm so sorry to hear about the issues with blocking and parrying. Thanks for reporting this!

I've also edited the title of your thread for clarity.
    To help keep the forums more organized, please remember to title your thread with a topic the thread is about. This helps our teams, as well as other players, to locate specific topics easier and prevents duplicate threads on the same issue.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited August 2017
    this whole game is screwed up. Nothings been fixed for months. I stopped spending money on the game till it gets fixed. Its not worth it or fair to expect me to spend money when the broken game is obviously rigged against the players. If they dont start fixing things right, I'll be outta here. ridiculous
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    Understood, and thanks for reply
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Guys don't tag a moderator, they ain't doing anything except moving threads...
    Tag Administrator
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    I didnt tag anyone.. but this is annoying for a 2 year this is disgusting and sad..
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    What do you expect from them. This issue has been persistent since the beginning of 12.0
    Remember may when everyone were dying for no reason in AW & AQ. People were forced to spend units because of Kabam's mistake and what we got in return nothing other than a **** summoner appreciation month which quite honestly wasn't that great. As long as people still keep throwing money they won't do anything.
  • SharkShark Posts: 28
    After the update, I feel there are "dead spots" on the screen. Until the game itself is rebooted.