**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quitting out during S3 animation crash

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    It’s been happening forever but I’ve seen an increase in it occurring lately
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Can u fix the glitch whereby the game locks up if u end a fight early?
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Yup quit fighting during a sp3 and you have to hard reset
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    This is still happening to me too.

iPhone 8
    Software version 12.3.1
    Current version of the game
  • Options
    MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Happening to me too
    Sony xperia xz
    Wifi and data
    All game modes
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Have you guys ever tried to exit during the opponent's Sp3 animation?
    Try it.
    And the screen will load forever. I have done this in the monthly event quest and AQ.
    Similar results
  • Options
    James_1681James_1681 Posts: 29
    100% repeatable if the opponent launches a SP3 and you quit out the match using pause then quit the game completely hangs indefinitely and a restart is required.

Galaxy s10+
    Android version 9
    Latest game updates applies
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s already I known issue
  • Options
    dabetchadabetcha Posts: 26
    [I'm posting this again since I posted it before on the wrong section and I couldn't find a way to edit the post 😅]

I thought that it was just me, but after I saw a few Livestream by YouTubers, I realized that they had the same problem too.

Whenever you exit a fight, the loading screen never stops and the only way to get out of that, is restarting the game.

Does anyone else have the same problem? It's really, really annoying :/
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Yeah I have had the same problem but it rarely occurs so it didnt change my game experience enough to post about it but sure, it has been going on for a while
  • Options

Yeah I have had the same problem but it rarely occurs so it didnt change my game experience enough to post about it but sure, it has been going on for a while

I mean, yes. The loading screen from going into a fight, ending it or from exiting a fight has been a very common topic when it comes to annoying lag(?) From the app. But I specifically wrote this because it only happens to me now when I exit a fight. Only those are the times when I have issues with eternal the LS.

Also, it seems curious to me that, those other times when it took ages to load the thing, at least I got where I wanted to (even if it took easily a whole minute). Now, when I exit the fight, it just stays there. One of the times that happened to me, I was checking the time and after the 5 minutes mark (with no messages from bad connection issues), I just decided to close the app and enter again.
  • Options
    If you mean “Exiting a Fight” by means of just “Quitting” during an opponent’s final SP3 to kill your self off faster than waiting for a full SP3 animation to kill you off, then yes plenty of other reports on that exact problem up here in Forums already.
  • Options

If you mean “Exiting a Fight” by means of just “Quitting” during an opponent’s final SP3 to kill your self off faster than waiting for a full SP3 animation to kill you off, then yes plenty of other reports on that exact problem up here in Forums already.

Jeez... Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Clearly this is not my first language and I don't usually post here so I didn't know that there were "that many" reports about the same.

And it happened too when I quit in the middle of the fight (not on the sp3).
  • Options
    ZigZag1234ZigZag1234 Posts: 36
    Whenever I exit the fight in mid sp3 the game never loads and im stuck at page with circle moving object. Anyone else having this issue
  • Options
    JTChaosJTChaos Posts: 5
    Anybody else getting their champs KO'd when force closing now?
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Android 6.0.1
    I only play on WiFi
    Game version 24.1.1
    All game modes
    All champions
    Same thing with or without boosts
    So pretty much, when you quit a fight during an opponent's SP3, the game is just stuck at the loading screen. And it's not possible that it takes that long to quit the fight, so you have to restart the game everytime you quit during an SP3.
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    .....exiting during opponent's SP3.
    Am I the ONLY one noticing this?
    It is happening across all game mode now.
    Fix it ASAP, please
  • Options

• Options
    hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    I haven't seen anything about this, which is surprising. Maybe I'm just missing it. But ever since last month (so 2 updates ago) Android freezes if you quit a fight. It happens 100% of the time. It just sticks at the loading screen indefinitely. I have to force-close and re-start to get back in.
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Still happening here too. I don't know if it's an across the board thing but it's definitely been known for awhile.

It's not the worst thing in the world, but it's a QOL fix I'll welcome when they finally address it. Nothing worse than getting nailed by a whole SP3 and then having to watch/wait through an especially long one.
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Every single time I quit mid fight cause I don't want to wait 5 hours for a stupid enemy L3 animation to finish me off I get stuck on the loading screen forever and guess what! I have to force close the app!
    I mean I do appreciate the irony but seriously???
    Anyone else has this? I know some people in my alliance do.
  • Options
    I've had this problem also. I don't use quit fight anymore but would like to.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I'm sorry for the frustration, everyone. We are looking into this issue with loading after exiting during SP3 and hope to have a resolution soon.
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★

I'm sorry for the frustration, everyone. We are looking into this issue with loading after exiting during SP3 and hope to have a resolution soon.

Hi, I can confirm that this issue happens in every device. The loading screen entering into infinite load if you exit in mid sp3 animation
  • Options
    Whenever I manually leave a fight my game decides to sit and buffer forever
    I play on iPhone 6s Plus, latest iOS update
  • Options
    AGÊNTVÊNØMAGÊNTVÊNØM Posts: 11
    Alright, little gist to this "issue": you accidentally push the AI to their SP3, because they love holding onto it so much, and when they launch it you know you're dead. So rather than watching the whole animation play out you choose to leave the fight but when you do guess what, you just get stuck in the loading screen. It's pretty annoying because there's no exploit happening, nothing, it's just a time saver. Don't know if anyone else faces the same issue, it's been a few updates now and it's still happening but yeah. Fix it please?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Alright, little gist to this "issue": you accidentally push the AI to their SP3, because they love holding onto it so much, and when they launch it you know you're dead. So rather than watching the whole animation play out you choose to leave the fight but when you do guess what, you just get stuck in the loading screen. It's pretty annoying because there's no exploit happening, nothing, it's just a time saver. Don't know if anyone else faces the same issue, it's been a few updates now and it's still happening but yeah. Fix it please?

When you do that you are crashing the game, you dont know what state you are leaving the game in when you do that in, just like when you end task on a computer, or just hit the power button on the computer, you may have to restart the game once or twice to clear everything out, in the end it may not be much of a time saver.