**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Homesick crystals are bugged

The newest homesick crystal is broken, I spun a few for the entire duration of the crystal, and I saw a few 3 stars and 0 4 stars. I’m not sure if this was simply a visual glitch or not, but I think it is impossible to get a 4 star from those crystals.

Comments

• SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 60
    Again, if that is the case, then this is a visual glitch, and if not a single 4* appears, it is reasonable to think that getting a 4* is impossible to obtain. So treating me like I am incompetent is not helping anyone, I already know that the reel “doesn’t matter”.
    I have opened 5 crystals, and I have asked about 20 other people who most of had opened 2 or more crystals, none of them have gotten anything but 2 stars, but whatever, it’s your rewards you're losing.
    These aren’t my pulls, I honestly don’t care, I’m just trying to help the community. So if you are losing rewards that you are supposed to be obtaining, then what ever. Even if the reel has nothing to do with the pulls, these are 2 different problems. They need to both fix the animation for the reel, and fix the fact that literally no one in the entire game has gotten anything over a 2*.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Well I got a 4* iron patriot so...
  • Dante_SVKDante_SVK Posts: 1
    5* star really? 🤔
  • Hey guys, the Crystal Spin you see in the game is merely a visual effect and doesn't always reflect the Prize you'll receive. The animation only shows some of the obtainable Rewards, not all of them. However, just because a specific Champion or a specific Tier or Class of Champion doesn't appear in the animation, doesn't mean it's not an available Prize.

In future, you can avoid any Crystal Spin animation confusion by using the “Open Crystal” feature, located on the bottom right of the Screen. This will automatically open up to 10 Crystals that are currently in the Crystal Vault and will not affect the drop rate in any way.
This discussion has been closed.