**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pulling spiderverse champs not registering for special journey rewards

As title says i pulled few 2* and 3* spiderverse champs but they dont register in special journey, did pull a 4* spiderverse champ on first day of event and that one counted.

Comments

• Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Me too
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    edited July 2019
    Has to be one of these 17 champs (or 18 if new one is tossed in). Don't know who you pulled that didn’t count, but someone else earlier mentioned Kingpin (which is not listed).

• Options
    TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    I pulled gwenpool and kingpin that i remember, pulled few other from spiderverse crystal that i thought belonged but i guess they dont.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    The only champions that count for those objectives are all the Spider-Verse Heroes (Classic, Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen, Symbiote, Stark Enhanced and Stealth Suit (but he's not available yet)), all the Symbiotes (Venom, Carnage, Venompool, Venom the Duck, Symbiote Supreme, Agent Venom) and the Sinister Six (Electro, Green Goblin, Iron Patriot, Doctor Octopus, Rhino and Vulture). If they don't have #Spider-Verse Heroes, #Symbiote or #Sinister Six, then they don't count for the event. Simple as that.
  • Options
    Hey there, as others have mentioned, progress toward the Objective will be gained by receiving Champions with the Spider-Verse, Sinister Six, or Symbiote tags. Gwenpool and Kingpin do not have the required tags in this case.
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★

Hey there, as others have mentioned, progress toward the Objective will be gained by receiving Champions with the Spider-Verse, Sinister Six, or Symbiote tags. Gwenpool and Kingpin do not have the required tags in this case.

Then why are they in the spider verse crystals?
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Those spider verse crystals in the unit sore had kingpin in them if I remember correctly that may be why ppl think he has 1 of those tags
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Please explain why they are in the crystal then
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Still Spider-Man universe
    Just not part of those groups exclusively
    GP is Gwen Stacy and king pin first appeared in The amazing Spider-Man comics

Uhh I think you're thinking of SpiderGwen/SpiderGhost, pretty sure Gwenpool is not Gwen Stacy and she's not really a Spiderman related Character...
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Uhh I think you're thinking of SpiderGwen/SpiderGhost, pretty sure Gwenpool is not Gwen Stacy and she's not really a Spiderman related Character...
    Besides making a future version of Miles Morales her enemy...
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Then make them count towards the milestone stupid to have a crystal literally designed for that purpose not serve that purpose
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian

You’re probably right, Gwen pool was a version of Gwen from the “real world” I believe that combined her and deadpool. so probably not gwen Stacy directly. So when making her they probably went on the background of the character

Gwen Poole (with an ‘e’), who is aware of the difference between her real (no superheroes) world and the Comics-world she was sucked into. Costume designer she went to in the Comics-world thought she was a Deadpool related hero so gave her a costume reminiscent of Deadpool (or something like that).

But, she's not Gwen Stacy (Spider-Gwen).