**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stats Emails

How do I enable stats emails? A lot of my alliance members get these emails with their stats, but I don’t seem to get them, how do I get these?

Comments

• Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I saw a post that said to email in support - I did that 2 months ago and had nothing
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I have gmail and i clicked through like 10000000 spam emails from the kabam Forums, but i didnt find any mail telling about my stats, can a Mod pls help out?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I'm curious about this aswell. I tried going through support but only got the "Its only intended for a small portion of players at this time" we will let you know if you get it. Haven't heard squat for 4 months now
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I always get it without looking through spam. On my phone at least.
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Never got it either. Not that it matters much, but it would be nice to be able to go through my stats
  • edited July 2019
    Hey there, if you've opted out of emails from us in the past, you'll need to get in contact with our Support team in order to receive them again. You can contact our Support Team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". You can also contact them here.
This discussion has been closed.