**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just completed 6.2 and.....

mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★

This is what I got from the 3 cavalier crystals you get (never opened any before), think I’m going to quit while I’m ahead

Comments

• Options
    Midnite93 said:

Man the ultron and 6 star dh is pretty worth it for the efforts you have put.

Really wasn’t bad at all, had the right champs to do it. Still have 20% revives in my stash left, used a few on Sinister and a few 40% and potions on the champ until I stopped choking on his last 10% lol
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Nice pulls, I got lame 3* on mine after I made my run
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    My first and only 10 featured cav crystals produced two 6s. Wasp and Phoenix.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    mmmbanyas said:

This is what I got from the 3 cavalier crystals you get (never opened any before), think I’m going to quit while I’m ahead

Did u buy cavalier similar to fgmc?
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    That’s nice. I just got 3* to be expected.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I just completed 6.1 yesterday and decided to get 5 cavalier crystals for the fun of it. I got 4 x 3* champs and a 5* Hyperion - first time pull. I was pretty pleased with what I got, I would be ecstatic with your pulls!!
    Congrats mate.
  • Options
    Thanks guys!

Yeah quit now
    Don’t get into gambling with them
    Trust me it ruins lives

I say I won’t now but I know I’ll never be able to resist down the road lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Congrats, in the 8 I got in exploring 6.2 I got 5 3 stars 2 4 stars and a 5* dorm double dupe
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Any advice from the teams you used?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Nice man! I got 2 3 stars and a 4 from 6.2 first run lol.

@DrZola best champ to use if you don’t have sym supreme is she hulk. She does wooorrrkkkk
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

@DrZola

I used the same team for each chapter, 5*R5 Blade / 5*R5 Stark Spidey / 5*R5 CAPIW / 5*R5 Hyperion / 5*R4 Ghost Rider

CAPIW was the MVP for me, I have him at sig 200 so he has 100% armor break, petrify, debuff shrug with that lineup.

Boss wise... Solo’d Sym with CAP / chipped Sinister down with Hyperion and sp1 spam, used 20% revives from last month event / Omega Red I literally got to him using just CAPIW on the one path so I had all my champs full health and got him down with a combo of 3 of them / Kingpin solo’d with Stark Spidey / Mordo is tricky but Blade synergy and a combo of CAP, Stark got him down I maybe used 2-3 20% revives / Champion I used CAPIW fully healed and boosted so he could survive the blocked sp1’s...I messed up about 3x but got him down just took some getting used too. Really was not as bad as I thought I did it all with what was in my stash and still have revives left over.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    mmmbanyas said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

@DrZola

I used the same team for each chapter, 5*R5 Blade / 5*R5 Stark Spidey / 5*R5 CAPIW / 5*R5 Hyperion / 5*R4 Ghost Rider

CAPIW was the MVP for me, I have him at sig 200 so he has 100% armor break, petrify, debuff shrug with that lineup.

Boss wise... Solo’d Sym with CAP / chipped Sinister down with Hyperion and sp1 spam, used 20% revives from last month event / Omega Red I literally got to him using just CAPIW on the one path so I had all my champs full health and got him down with a combo of 3 of them / Kingpin solo’d with Stark Spidey / Mordo is tricky but Blade synergy and a combo of CAP, Stark got him down I maybe used 2-3 20% revives / Champion I used CAPIW fully healed and boosted so he could survive the blocked sp1’s...I messed up about 3x but got him down just took some getting used too. Really was not as bad as I thought I did it all with what was in my stash and still have revives left over.
    Nice recap...thanks!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    You didn’t get all 3*, hush.