**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next R5 Void or Quake ?

Who should my next R5 be ?
Void or Quake.
Yes I'm very good with quake. have soloed Electro and Korg of variant 1 3.3
Void is sig 20
Quake unduped

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Void. and get his sig higher.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    As you said you good with quake go with your heart and rank op who you like playing the most with.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I'm on the same dilemma. Im slightly inclined to rank up quake, because I think the damage would rank up and that's a fundamental reason, void is more about utility than damage and that utility works fine at r4
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I would say quake. She can deal with so many more matchups. But it’s a good combo to have as void generally deals with Quake’s weak matchups like Hyperion really well
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Go for Quake
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Quake to make fights shorter
    Void is more about his utilities imo
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Ask prof hoff. That's what all the other cool kids do😂.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake, void does his job at r4 well and needs a higher sig, the extra rank does wonders for quake, trust me, my r5 quake does so much work
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Void is great even at rank 4 since his kit is more utility focus. Even as a die hard void fan go for quake.
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Quake.... Void get useless now with indomitable node.
  • Options
    Do you have any champions that they synergize with? Void can be a part of some synergy team that I really like. And Quake's synergy with Nick Fury does provide some extra safety that a team might not have otherwise. Plus she has her old classic synergies with Hawkeye and Black Widow.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★

Quake.... Void get useless now with indomitable node.

Stil not uslees can stil hela blok with wil help one narmor so u don’t dex and he aktimg you so u don’t lose like 40k danmged becasse it get Reeves. So that helps void to.