**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game freezing on loading screen when quitting fight during SP3

Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
edited July 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Noticed lately my game has been forcing me to force close when I try to quit a fight after my opponent has thrown an SP3. A lot of these specials are really long so the option to quit is better then sitting through an ultron blast and watching yourself be KO’d. Not a big issue but it’s there all the same. Game gets stuck on the load screen and you have to restart the app
Cheers

Comments

• Hey Rougeknight87, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced these issues.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive and investigating any reported issues. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about loading issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.