**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam ignoring bugs

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
Before people start telling me to take of my tinfoil hat or spreading conspiracies this is simply fact
I’m talking about the corvus bugs if there any others please share
1. Corvus interaction with physical resistance this could be an intended reaction between armor break and physical resistance although it is mentioned nowhere that it’s meant to do this and even in that case he has true damage which should let him ignore resistance
2. His immunity not always working (this seems more prominent in map 7 ) this bug can be insanely annoying it’s not very common but when it does happen it does tend to cost you a death in war or aq or elsewhere
3. His sp1 attack bonus counting as a buff nowhere does a buff appear or does it state it’s a buff in the description simply just an attack bonus which many other champs have and that they don’t count as a buff

These bugs have been posted about for months on end with no reply from any moderators
They have deleted comments changed the category of the discussion with no reply
Please get these bugs fixed they have been going on long enough (nearly a year or so)

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Make a part two for SS

I’m not too familiar on sym supreme bugs what are they?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    In b4 the lock
  • Chicken_MasterChicken_Master Posts: 18
    It’s amazing how they can fix the premium bug so quickly but when it comes to champions they always don’t want to fix them. I understand that there will always be bugs and that’s ok, but if you can fix a bug that quickly why can’t they fix corvus

In b4 the lock

Haven’t broken any of the forum rules
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Because every bug is different?
    Champion bugs take more because you have to deal with how any changes can affect interactions with other champs.

His immunity bug is similar to how SS doesnt always nullify buffs at the start of the fight all the time. And that can be a timing issue that if you tinker without being careful could cause plenty of other problems
    Patchie93 said:

Because every bug is different?
    Champion bugs take more because you have to deal with how any changes can affect interactions with other champs.

His immunity bug is similar to how SS doesnt always nullify buffs at the start of the fight all the time. And that can be a timing issue that if you tinker without being careful could cause plenty of other problems

You don’t seem to get it they haven’t acknowledged the corvus bugs whatsoever and they’ve been here for nearly a year
  • If you have issues to report or discuss, you can report them in the Bugs and Known Issues section of the forums, either in threads that already exist for the individual issue or, if it hasn't been reported yet, by creating a thread for that issue. You can do so by using the forum bug report template. Additionally, please keep in mind that creating new threads in different sections of the forums does not make it any easier to investigate an issue, nor does trying to combine multiple issues into one thread. Also, please be aware that every bug is different and can take different amounts of time to replicate, investigate and resolve, and may be more complicated than it looks.
This discussion has been closed.