**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Miniboss Heal on Time Out

Map 5 day 5
2nd Mordo miniboss
Fought him with 5/50 Wolverine from full health down to 10% before it timed out. Goes back to the map, my Wolvie has lost half health, I have gained no points and MORDO IS BACK TO FULL HEALTH?!?!

On 4G LTE the whole time never dropped signal.

Comments

• Options
    Prime_VakarianPrime_Vakarian Posts: 12
    I also spent 100 units on a lvl5 health right before the fight and lost that as well, and it now says I have 14/15 on time use. I will need that refunded.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    You had connection lose on him
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    "I will need that refunded"

bahahaha. I'm sorry, but you won't get that back. it's gone. I've put in enough support tickets for exactly that, among other things since the horrendous update 12.0, and all the team does is post an unrelated link to the forums, and close the ticket to prevent further questioning as to why an unrelated forum link was posted as a reply.

Too bad, but it happens to literally everyone, and your units and potion are gone. Just stop spending units.
  • Options
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    "I will need that refunded"

bahahaha. I'm sorry, but you won't get that back. it's gone. I've put in enough support tickets for exactly that, among other things since the horrendous update 12.0, and all the team does is post an unrelated link to the forums, and close the ticket to prevent further questioning as to why an unrelated forum link was posted as a reply.

Too bad, but it happens to literally everyone, and your units and potion are gone. Just stop spending units.

Yup. The support you get is all emotional at this point. "we're sorry this happened to you. Please view this generic link. Also, here's a survey about your support experience. Please fill it out as we need laughs at our daily meetings"
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Mabye u have figth him one. Node op
  • Options
    Actually they responded quickly and were very helpful, wanted some extra details about the problem and they got my units back.
  • Options
    Hey Prime_Vakarian,

I'm happy to hear that the Support Team was able to help you. I'd still like to have this looked into. Do you remember what day this occurred on, and were there any nodes still left on Mordo?
  • Options
    Well then, I have 5 support tickets to reopen, because they were the EXACT same issue, and nothing came of it.

Kabam, You helped this player, though I, and many others, had the same issue, but nothing was EVER refunded.

Why the difference? Exact same circumstances, different results.

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Shot down every time here as well.
  • Options
    Hey Prime_Vakarian,

I'm happy to hear that the Support Team was able to help you. I'd still like to have this looked into. Do you remember what day this occurred on, and were there any nodes still left on Mordo?

It was today 8-10-17 at about 8:30am CST. No nodes left on Mordo miniboss.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    How about a response as to why identical tickets received no compensation @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    How about a response as to why identical tickets received no compensation @Kabam Miike

Different situations will result in different outcomes. It's very doubtful that the situations were exactly the same, and it is up to the team to decide on the outcome of the tickets.