**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IOS 13 Beta

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
@Kabam Miike
Can you confirm us that Ios 13 beta can run Marvel contest of champions ?

I Wanna give a try what is include in ios 13 beta but not sure in beta can Run Marvel contest of champions

Thank you in advance !!!

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    IceSnow said:

@Kabam Miike
    Can you confirm us that Ios 13 beta can run Marvel contest of champions ?

I Wanna give a try what is include in ios 13 beta but not sure in beta can Run Marvel contest of champions

Thank you in advance !!!

Its a beta, even if it will "run" it is best not to, because you will experience bugs.
  • The game runs, but I have noticed some problems with the latest iteration. Additionally, we don't officially support it until its official release, so any iOS 13 specific issues will not be a priority until release.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Thank You so much @Kabam Miike

Some of my friends told me Asphalt not running in ios 13 beta,
    I thought Marvel contest of champions also cant run on ios beta.

Than you for confirmation 😉

The game runs, but I have noticed some problems with the latest iteration. Additionally, we don't officially support it until its official release, so any iOS 13 specific issues will not be a priority until release.

• KillerGMCKillerGMC Posts: 24

The game runs, but I have noticed some problems with the latest iteration. Additionally, we don't officially support it until its official release, so any iOS 13 specific issues will not be a priority until release.

Ive noticed a huge battery drain on iPad Pro 10.5 while using iOS 13.1 beta and playing MCOC, can you please tell me if this is one of the problems you guys noticed?