**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Widow with Quake synergy vs. Variant 3.1 Modok - Bugged (Video and explanation provided)

arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
edited September 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello,
There Modok in Variant 3.1 which is stun immune, here are his nodes:
Modok isn't a TECH champion, He is SCIENCE champion. He is has robot tag, but nodes says: "All TECH Champions in this fight are immune to Ablility Accuracy Modification"

I brought 4* Black Widow at sig 99. Here is her ability:

This means she has 70 + 15% = 85% abilities reduction

I brought Quake to the team:

This means BW now should have 85 + 15 = 100% abilities reduction while hitting. Unfortunately, this is not the case.
Let's say 15% sinrgey is from the current percentage.
15% of 85 is 12.72, then: 85 + 12.72 = 97.75%!!!

I did this fight with her 3 times and all the times I got the same result:'

https://youtu.be/Gly08Xhgm-w

Device: iPhone XS (doesn't matter tho)
Area: Variant 3.1 (White Magento quest)

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Apparently the node is affecting every champion in the map, not just the tech champions
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    I tried also with blade + GR + stark. Not even one hit managed to overcome the shield.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    This is the same for what happened to me with Spidergwen and 4 or 5 stacks of neurotoxin at 28.9% ability reduction per stack on Variant 3, as defined here. Zero response so far...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/156965/bug-variant-3-3-spidergwen#latest
  • Hey there, we've passed your report on to the rest of the team.

Hey there, we've passed your report on to the rest of the team.

Thank you very much. Let me know if more info is needed
  • EinHeroEinHero Posts: 23
    Hey guys and kabam, I recently updated to the latest version or patch and I noticed an undeclared nerf of symbiote sumpreme aside from the 50% stagger on perfect block.

His dash back seems to be a little bit slower or short now. He is now frequently get clipped by juggernaut when dashing back from sp2 from jug. Kindly please comment and confirm when you fight jug on ROL as well with your sym sup.
    EinHero said:

Hey guys and kabam, I recently updated to the latest version or patch and I noticed an undeclared nerf of symbiote sumpreme aside from the 50% stagger on perfect block.

His dash back seems to be a little bit slower or short now. He is now frequently get clipped by juggernaut when dashing back from sp2 from jug. Kindly please comment and confirm when you fight jug on ROL as well with your sym sup.

It’s doesnt related to issue I posted. Better make a new post with some examples like I did

• MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    As many of you said, it looks like every champion is immune to Ability Accuracy reduction. The proof could be using quake and charging heavy: if the concussion doesn't appear, proof found.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    It did the same thing on Void on the long distant relationship node. I used AA 5/65 lvl 200 with 3+ Neuros and weaknesses still built up and so did debuffs from void
  • We've fixed the issue where non-Tech defenders were affected by the Composite Construction buff.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    And any kind of compensation for those of us that have 100% the Variant 3 content with this bug active for the AI defenders only?
    Madcat said:

And any kind of compensation for those of us that have 100% the Variant 3 content with this bug active for the AI defenders only?

I don’t think they will do, although modok cost me some good items due this bug