Options

Time after time bug allowing you to continue to chapter 3 when it's says coming soon

NashIsOfficialNashIsOfficial Posts: 1
edited September 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues

I was able to click play next after the modok fight and got to chapter 3

Comments

• Options
    Sports3Sports3 Posts: 41
    So if chapter 3 is technically not supposed to be released until next Wednesday, why am i able to do it? I was given the option to start next quest and it took me to chapter 3

• Options
    Sports3Sports3 Posts: 41
    @Kabam Miike if i continue chapter 3 will any progress be erased when chapter 3 is actually supposed to be released?
  • Options
    Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team to look into.
  • Options
    TheMartTheMart Posts: 22
    Hi, I got to the sinister chapter, and came out to check progress. Then those chapters all locked. The last fight I did was a stacked venom having absorbed the Phoenix force. I used a lot of energy to get to that part. Anyone else had this issue
  • Options
    I got to sinister and then it all locked when I checked my progress. Used a lot of energy to get there.
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    You can blame the OP.
    TheMart said:

I got to sinister and then it all locked when I checked my progress. Used a lot of energy to get there.

• Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    After I defeated MODAK, I clicked play next (not knowing only 2 chapters were available). I completed Quest 1 of Chapter 3, the boss was 6* Taskmaster. I took the She Hulk path.

I went to the main screen instead of clicking play next. Kabam, will I still have that completion when the quest actually unlocks?
  • Options
    QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    The exact same thing happened to me. Hopefully it counts, but no biggie if it doesn’t.
  • Options

The exact same thing happened to me. Hopefully it counts, but no biggie if it doesn’t.

Yeah, it was easy, so I'm not trippin if it don't - just wondering. 🤔
  • Options
    It let you go to chapter 3 by clicking play next?
  • Options

It let you go to chapter 3 by clicking play next?

Yeah, after you beat MODOK, it had play next - I didn't know only 2 chapters were available, so yeah.. I went on an completed it
  • Options

Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team to look into.

Any update on this that you can share?
  • Options
    There was an issue where it was possible to access Chapter 3 and beyond if you pushed the button to play the next quest, but that wasn't intended and has been fixed. Chapter 3 will be available next week.
  • Options
    Smh all I can say.