**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Being able to choose our profile champ in Mcoc

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
This is something I've been wanting for a long time. Dont like the fact that your stuck with your highest PI champ will be stuck as the profile champ. The game can still show your top 4 champs but maybe add a option beside the mastery and titles that allows us to choose our profile champ.

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Has been brought up many times before, and yes it does need to be changed.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Hoepfully kabam will listen and give us this feature eventually. Glad to know its been brought up before.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Yes.
  • Out of all the things in this game that needs fixed or changed this is at the bottom of the list.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I think its fine as it is. Helps find duel targets faster
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    I think its fine as it is. Helps find duel targets faster
    Just ask a friend to change profile to one u wanna duel.
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    Hoepfully kabam will listen and give us this feature eventually. Glad to know its been brought up before.

they wont listen unless we have moneyyyy
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Maybe if you're uncollected. Otherwise, $99.99 USD OFFER!!
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Maybe if you're uncollected. Otherwise, $99.99 USD OFFER!!

Wow you are more kabam than kabam itself .. lol
  • Hey everyone, this thread has become less and less constructive as its gone on, and it's no longer centered around the actual topic at hand. For this reason, I'll be closing this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.