**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss Rush Reset/Move [Merged Threads]

12346»

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    If you didn't take advantage and got the extra shards, tough.
    I don't understand why their are complaints about it though, when have extra shards ever been bad? lol
  • CharChar Posts: 35
    Carme1974 said:

megamang said:

Most of the people complaining probably couldn't beat it anyways. Just sayin.

Isn't that the point ?
    On one hand, you have people with already pretty stacked rosters with probably dozens of 5* and especially the right champs to deal with the most problematic fights in this boss rush, who were able to get double rewards (good for them, I mean it, not afraid to say I would have done the same), and then on the other hand you have people like me who know how to play the game as well as the others BUT lack the specifics champs to get through one of the fights (for example, Domino for me) and will miss out on the 5* which could have been game changing for someone with only a handfull of 5* in his roster... Richs getting richer and all that. I'm glad you all got another shot and again, I would have done the same, but there's more to (some of) the complaints than just rating out, each side must acknowledge the other's point of view in this matter.
    But I don't care more than that, I'll be ready for BR3 ! :p
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90hjXjXkzFs
    Boom!

• NitoNito Posts: 70
    Chrisjefc said:

Some people aint even advanced enough to run this once, now people who are advanced get a second bite and another 5* champion to advance them even further from others.... Completly unfair

WWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!
  • HK11HK11 Posts: 4
    I don't have chance to run Rush boss because the menu is missing. What happens with kabam
    Ok
  • Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 23
    If you completed the boss rush after the patch, they should allow those players to run it back one more time. There should be some continuity.
  • Hello all,

We will not be able to move the Boss Rush quest back and it will remain under the Daily tab. Apologies for the confusion with this issue.
This discussion has been closed.