**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Iceman getting incenerated on LoL

mzpz4ca6o8kl.png

According to Iceman's passive he is supposed to be immune to incinerate yet he gets incinerated in Labyrinth of Legends while fighting Agent Venom. Are we missing something here or you guys intentionally leaving this bug. I don't wanna have a same iceman with different abilities in different parts of the game.

d00sdd0m6rjv.png

Comments

• CPT_SmashCPT_Smash Member Posts: 17
    See, that's the problem. They forgot to put quotes around "ALL" Incinerate, Bleed and Poison effects. Haha man I'd be pissed if I used Iceman for AV and found out the hard way!
  • VSJVSJ Member Posts: 3
    According to that logic he is not immune also to poison and bleed that I would be facing further in that path. I am more pissed for lost shards sig stones and gem I used on him all costing in real money just to learn that he is not what was advertised.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hiya VSJ,

Thanks for taking the time to include a screenshot with your post. They're actually a big help in investigating issues like this. The game team is actually aware of this issue and is working to get it resolved as soon as they can.

There is another thread on this subject that's currently open that you can find here:
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15846/iceman-not-incinerate-immune-in-lol

Since there's already another discussion on this issue, I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread, but you can keep an eye on the discussion linked above for future updates on the subject.
This discussion has been closed.