**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Gwenpool not Reducing Antman's Sig Ability [NOT A BUG]

Bearz_RuleBearz_Rule Member Posts: 47
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
After doing some testing and questing in 5.2, I noticed that GP was not reducing Antmans Glancing Ability. I reached a combo of 50 and he was still glancing. Seeing this I continued the fight (5.2.4) and got to a combo of ~200. Antman was still glancing. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but in his sig ability it states "When Attacked." Shouldn't this be considered a defensive ability which can be reduced? Or is this a bug?

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Member Posts: 534 ★★★
    Actually it works the other way around, antman's glancing reduces others' offensive abilities so that's why black-widow, gwenpool, DV and (maybe) archangel's ability reductions don't work against him.
    At least that's what i think.
  • Bearz_RuleBearz_Rule Member Posts: 47
    See that was one of my thoughts as well. As I stated earlier, he was still glancing at a combo of about 200 with GP. Out of those 200 hits, more than 50 did not glance.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    I can see why this one is confusing, but it is not a bug. Ant-Man's Glancing ability takes precedent over Gwenpool's, or Black Widow's abilities. He's one of the few counters to a high Defensive Ability reduction ability.
  • Bearz_RuleBearz_Rule Member Posts: 47
    So even though 50+ hits in my 200 hit combo didn't glance, his glancing ability still isn't reduced?
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Member Posts: 280 ★★
    Bearz_Rule wrote: »
    So even though 50+ hits in my 200 hit combo didn't glance, his glancing ability still isn't reduced?

Yes. Not every hit is going to glance anyways.