**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Real reason for the "emergency maintenance" - reward exploit

2»

Comments

• Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    I've had issues doing a medium atk after a block or Perry. I get stuck in the block position until the AI is able to block. Typical kabam coding, let's release something new and then take 2 steps back on gameplay.
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    edited August 2017
    DD2 wrote: »
    I heard about this too. People getting rewards every time they do it. Kabam better take these rewards back.

you are a hater. Why take back these rewards from these people? Because you didn't get it? Weak.
    Any mistake you make kabam wont be nice enough to fix it for you. They'll just tell you to deal with it. These people receiving these rewards should be able to keep it, as consequence to Kabam's failure.
    beaupoem wrote: »
    vucachon wrote: »
    you are a hater. Why take back these rewards from these people? Because you didn't get it? Weak.

@Kabam Miike make sure to check ^this guy's account first

go ahead. i didnt get the rewards
  • GrimJackGrimJack Posts: 10
    They have a history of letting people keep Glitched rewards going all the way back to the forever crystal spinning.
  • JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    If they didnt know at 1st, they do now. Some of you cant hold water to save your life. Then wonder why we're always getting kabammed
  • xdethsquadxxdethsquadx Posts: 50
    Kabam will revoke any unearned rewards. They always do.
  • Dammit, now I'm not gonna sleep trying to get Hood :(
  • Hopefully kabam takes action and reverses the excess rewards from the exploit.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Wow guess I should have waited to complete it till now. I could have really outdone see some of that -hit
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Hopefully kabam takes action and reverses the excess rewards from the exploit.

If they don't take them OR give the same stuff out to ppl who have already completed prior to the glitch. Well that is discrimination and prejudice at its fullest KABAM!!!!
  • GregorGregor Posts: 25
    Can you guys see it too?
    A lot of players are in the "I can't stay out of this" mood.
    As Kabam's reputation is of a company prone to bad fixes, they feel the need to be a part of it and not be left behind.
    So it leads to the massive amount of players exploiting it.
    The biggest motivation here isn't the eploit or rewards itself, is fearing the regret of not taking advantage of an opportunity.
    I'm eager to see how they will approach this issue.
  • SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    I heard about this too. People getting rewards every time they do it. Kabam better take these rewards back.

Any mistake you make kabam wont be nice enough to fix it for you. They'll just tell you to deal with it. These people receiving these rewards should be able to keep it, as consequence to Kabam's failure.

It doesn't have anything to do with hating, it's about giving quite alot of players a major advantage over others. How would you feel seeing someone with more r4 5* when he did not once stick a foot into the labyrint while you completed it 100%?
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    How does 30 min timers fix the health loss from the game disconnecting five times? Not sure why I'm expected to cover that ****. Kabam probably does this **** on purpose.
  • From what I remember of every exploit thru the past.... Rewards ppl get from them usually end up staying and a notice is sent or posted about why kabam doesn't have the ability to take them away.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited August 2017
    How can you rectify the rewards if it's the shards already been used. I doubt KABAM would be able to do it. I wouldn't be surprised if someone did it 50 times to get 50k* shards and used it on featured champs right away.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,758 ★★★★★
    I remember the sending out of units, some obtained 850 free units. Well ... same story.

• What about those who use these rewards, will you'll be able to do something about it? @Kabam Miike
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Exploiting a glitch like this is a violation of TOS. If kabam doesn't make a stand on this then they may as well restore all of the banned accounts, it's no different at all. Anyone who received these rewards more than once knows they are using an exploit, the only difference here is kabam is making a profit from everyone who was screwed out of health in aq so it doesn't affect their bottom line. If you look up the antonym of integrity it is kabam.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited August 2017
    How is this exploiting? So the guys who got rewards everytime shouldnt have done the quests?

It doesn't have anything to do with hating, it's about giving quite alot of players a major advantage over others. How would you feel seeing someone with more r4 5* when he did not once stick a foot into the labyrint while you completed it 100%?

I wouldnt mind it. You know how often this game cheats its players? Every friggin day with bugs and glitches. People using potions to get through content because evade bugs, block bugs, parry bugs, etc. Did they restore your used resources? Look at what just transpired... **** ton of people losing half hp due to emergency maintenance. Ton of people wasting boosts. You guys are just sour and bitter. And for those asking to be compensated for not getting the rewards bugs are attempting to exploit the bug in another way. Im pro plyer community. Let them have the rewards. Kabam's consequence for their failure.
  • That is not the case, but thank for you bringing this to our attention. We'll look into this as soon as we have time and will make sure to rectify the issue.

mikke can you give more clarification on what "rectify"
  • mutamatt wrote: »

mikke can you give more clarification on what "rectify"

This means that we will have the issue looked into to determine if it was actually happening, or if it's just rumor. If it was happening, we will look to see what accounts were able to exploit and take appropriate actions. Exploiting the game is a violation of our Terms of Service.

As there's not much more that can be discussed, due to our Privacy Policy and the fact that we need to review the information, I'm going to close this thread down now. As Miike said, this possible exploit was not the cause of the downtime.

We're very sorry for the frustration that was caused; no one likes it when the game isn't online and ready. It's more work for all our teams, and frustrating for players as well.
This discussion has been closed.