**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OML and Colossus buff ETA

25.0 Release notes doesn't mention anything about both OML and Colossus buff upgrade. @Kabam Miike Can you give an update on this please

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Doesn’t mention anything about them? Or specifically an ETA on their buffs going live?

Because it totally mentions them in it...
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Bjorn7890 said:

25.0 Release notes doesn't mention anything about both OML and Colossus buff upgrade. @Kabam Miike Can you give an update on this please

What is this then??

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Also this
  • Bjorn7890Bjorn7890 Posts: 24
    This is the link which i checked 25.0 release notes. Nothing mentioned there.
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/v25-0-release-notes/
  • Bjorn7890Bjorn7890 Posts: 24
    Prathap said:

Bjorn7890 said:

What is this then??

Why it isn't here then???
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    edited October 2019
    Any news of what changed since the beta ?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Lufaso said:

Any news of what changed since the beta ?

Just bc he doesnt appear in patch notes doesnt mean its not happening bc it is happening next month update
  • Yeah I fell for the same thing too. My alliance members roasted me hard
  • BillgetaBillgeta Posts: 32
    But not soon enough. 6 days away from the update, and the community wants the changes confirmed so we know if we made a bad decision in upgrading these champs.
  • SVWISVWI Posts: 74

Hey there, just wanted to confirm that their updates are coming out in the 25.0 update. We'll have more information to share about their finalized abilities soon.

Yayyy! Thanks a lotttt! @Kabam Zibiit
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Billgeta said:

But not soon enough. 6 days away from the update, and the community wants the changes confirmed so we know if we made a bad decision in upgrading these champs.

Unless you used 2015/2016 gems it was a bad decision regardless of the outcome lol. Even if it turns out well, upgrading because the champ might get a good buff is a bad decision.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Is HT’s buff included in the update as well?
  • Hey there, just wanted to confirm that their updates are coming out in the 25.0 update. We'll have more information to share about their finalized abilities soon.

So Since everyone is currently mad at you guys wouldn't it be a good idea to release their spotlight early? You know, to steer the anger away from all the Disappointment and stuff
    I'm not mad at them