**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting Additional Rewards for Completing Normal Chapters

Hi Kabam,

Gamertag is illuminati 82. Let you know that there is a glitch that is happening to my game.
Do not ban me as I am not cheating but the glitch is your issue and I am informing you of this problem in case you think I am cheating. I completed master today before the issue came about. When the game came back up, every chapter I win, I get the same master rewards.

It is my duty to report it.

Thanks.

Ps. Don't fix it that soon.

Comments

• Filippo1971Filippo1971 Posts: 33
    happening to several people
  • CiclistoCiclisto Posts: 10
    Same here, and I stopped running it after I saw it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Everythin will be taken away from the accounts. Is not cheating, but is taking advantage of the bug
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    It's the reverse scam. Now everyone will burn through refills to finish to see if it works for them. In the end the ones that it did work for will use a ton more refills and then poof everything is gone.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Everythin will be taken away from the accounts. Is not cheating, but is taking advantage of the bug

So if I want to run an event to finish it 100 percent its taking advantage of the bug? I have energy and need to use it...so I have to wait for kabam to fix the bug before I can complete a quest? GTFO with that.

If full rewards are being rewarded for every path cleared it is not the players fault. Sure buying energy refills to keep rerunning is one thing but going about my business and using my energy as normal is not.
  • CiclistoCiclisto Posts: 10
    i agree with Omni except that if I know I am getting free, improper rewards and I don't need to run the lanes in the quest right now (for example, there are over two weeks left before the event quests expire) then I can wait a few hours to see if the glitch is fixed. That's what I am doing.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Ciclisto wrote: »
    i agree with Omni except that if I know I am getting free, improper rewards and I don't need to run the lanes in the quest right now (for example, there are over two weeks left before the event quests expire) then I can wait a few hours to see if the glitch is fixed. That's what I am doing.

I don't even pay attention when I run the monthly quests so I honestly wouldn't have noticed...thanks for the flag extripa...sorry my opinion doesn't con-inside with yours.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

So if I want to run an event to finish it 100 percent its taking advantage of the bug? I have energy and need to use it...so I have to wait for kabam to fix the bug before I can complete a quest? GTFO with that.

If full rewards are being rewarded for every path cleared it is not the players fault. Sure buying energy refills to keep rerunning is one thing but going about my business and using my energy as normal is not.

So ...you're wrong.
    If you finish the quest and get the rewards one time, you'll keep them.
    If you get multiple rewards, the team will remove them from your account.
    Unless you are exploiting e bug, you don't lose anything
  • Hi Kabam,

Gamertag is illuminati 82. Let you know that there is a glitch that is happening to my game.
    Do not ban me as I am not cheating but the glitch is your issue and I am informing you of this problem in case you think I am cheating. I completed master today before the issue came about. When the game came back up, every chapter I win, I get the same master rewards.

It is my duty to report it.

Thanks.

Ps. Don't fix it that soon.

Hey there illuminati_82 ,

Thanks for reporting this! We're aware of this exploit and are already working to address it as we speak. Our first priority in this situation will be to fix the issue. Although we won't be discussing the actions that will be taken at this time and are still measuring the full impact of the issue, you can rest assured that it will be taken care of.

As a reminder to everyone, please remember that knowingly using a bug or exploiting the system is a violation of our Terms of Service and we will respond accordingly. At this time, this thread will be closed.
  • Oh cry me a river. Just get over it. Either they'll keep rewards or they won't; stop being childish and worry about yourself.
This discussion has been closed.