**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
    Can we expect a summoner appreciation event this year for the anniversary? Also, any news on gifting event, will it be brought back?
  • Massimo_67Massimo_67 Posts: 9
    Hey Guys, In Italy it’s quite midnight, this is surely the worst day for Kabam in the last years... Now I’ll Go to sleep and I really hope the Fantastic Kabam Team succeed to fix and solve these big Problem..... Good Luck !!! We’re Really With You !!!
  • EvolveEvolve Posts: 15
    Some of my alliance members are back online but I’m still not able to log in. What’s happening?
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

When are all the servers coming back up

Pretty soon buddy
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    What cocktail do you mix to help ease the sting of having items expire during 4+ hour long maintenance sessions?
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Maintenance is killing me. Almost ready to r4 gully 2099 and need to finish uncollected run O.o
  • Is mcoc and mroc going to link rewards and or progression somehow? How will their stories be interwoven (I.e. how will contest introduce realm)
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    What hockey team does the game team cheer for??
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146

@Kabam Miike is there any chance of a 5* wolverine anytime soon? There’s so many people who would say he’s their favorite character and he’s not even available or practical to use a lot of endgame content.

I'd like to see a new Wolvie in the brown/orange duds from the '80s. That was OUR Wolvie. We thought the yellow/blue one was already hopelessly outdated by then.
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    @Kabam Miike You said you play on a PS4. Have you played the Spider-Man game? If so, what are your thoughts?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Is there a reason why there no 5* war machine & joe fixit?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

iStaples said:

iStaples said:

@Kabam Miike Please make Dormmamu and Ghost Rider incinerate and cold snap immune. Like as a quick fix. Kinda like that sneaky Gamora buff early this year.

I second the incinerate immune.. like.. he is literally on fire
    Thank you good to have someone else on board the Ghost Rider incinerate immune boat!
    Ghost Rider is already a great Character, and adding Incinerate Immunity is not something that he really needs. Unlike the Comics and Movies, we have to take game balance into mind when we create Champion's abilities.

Also, Iceman will probably not become Coldsnap immune.
    I think a counter-argument to this could be that, although they don’t need it, it definitely wouldn’t overpower them either.
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Kabam Miike, change the damage ramp up Yondu's SP 2 to x5 or x10 instead of x15.
  • little_knownlittle_known Posts: 20
    edited November 2019
    Will we be able to get 30 minute timers in AQ today so we can complete the map @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit - please
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited November 2019

iStaples said:

iStaples said:

@Kabam Miike Please make Dormmamu and Ghost Rider incinerate and cold snap immune. Like as a quick fix. Kinda like that sneaky Gamora buff early this year.

I second the incinerate immune.. like.. he is literally on fire
    Thank you good to have someone else on board the Ghost Rider incinerate immune boat!
    Ghost Rider is already a great Character, and adding Incinerate Immunity is not something that he really needs. Unlike the Comics and Movies, we have to take game balance into mind when we create Champion's abilities.

Also, Iceman will probably not become Coldsnap immune.
    Ghostrider is probably one of the most well designed champs in the history of the game.
  • Bubba6161Bubba6161 Posts: 156
    Has the game team started to discuss what compensation, if any, will be given for alliances that did not finish an AQ/AW map due to the maintenance?

If it’s being discussed do you have a time frame on when you expect to make a post about it.

@Kabam Miike
  • How do you decide the next month’s champs? Like, is it based on need of the contest meta or just cool characters you want to see? How far in advance is it planned out?
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

Is there a reason why there no 5* war machine & joe fixit?

Whatever the reason may be but i think its a good one.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★

Is mcoc and mroc going to link rewards and or progression somehow? How will their stories be interwoven (I.e. how will contest introduce realm)

I'm not saying you should listen to the UMCOC Podcast when we interview a certain someone this Monday who might be the Creative Director in charge of the story....but you should totally listen to the podcast on Monday.
  • ThankskThanksk Posts: 11
    Worst time and day to have maintenance..... now we are completely screwed because we had a member leave right before the 3 hour maintenance. Can't get anyone else is due to lockout. you guys SUCK
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    edited November 2019
    belli300 said:

I like to play on the pooper. It’s a good place to not get disturbed especially for aw/aq 😂

I've done that so many times that my wife has asked if I've "pulled an Elvis". In case you don't know, that is where he was found dead by his gf at the time.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    At this point I’m not sure 30 minute timers is acceptable...there are people in Europe and other parts of the world that have to go to sleep.
    Has any other options been discussed? I’m going to throw out the idea of giving every alliance a full clear of the last map they finished.
  • There trying there best
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Thanksk said:

Worst time and day to have maintenance..... now we are completely screwed because we had a member leave right before the 3 hour maintenance. Can't get anyone else is due to lockout. you guys SUCK

Calm down, dude. Most things in life require maintenance at some point.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Thanksk said:

Unnecessary and immature. It is an emergency maintenance to fix an issue. Hiding behind your keyboard saying they suck does nothing. This is a fun chat we are all having.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Can you guys bring in world war hulk and blue marvel if you guys know who blue marvel is? @Kabam Miike
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    I think the best compensation FOR THE AQ you should provide and we deserve is :
    - giving up day 2 of AQ
    - giving all the alliances the points and the rewards of a fully completed map7
    - beginning the day 3 as usual

If you respect these 3 points, nobody will win, nobody will lose, but everybody will say thanks !

For the time lost in arenas, some battleships and crystal shards would be great...
This discussion has been closed.