**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WAR SEASON SHOULD BE CANCELED !

2»

Comments

• Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Maybe give everyone the rewards from the bracket above them, you end gold 2, you get gold 1 rewards. No one is going to lose 2 brackets because missing 2 wars but a lot are losing 1 bracket
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I say get rid of war seasons in general. Keep Wars but come up with a new format where if you have a couple bad games or some bad luck or the game goes down and you can't enlist, you'd screwed for the rest of the weeks
  • Options
    ZoneX95ZoneX95 Posts: 31
    I disagree on cancalation but I think they should FREEZE the rating and place ASAP, my alliance already dropped 600!!!! places for missing 1st war & now it happened again, we are now risking being demoted to gold3!
  • Options
    Stellar said:

Perhaps Kabam should give alliances the best rewards between last season rank and rank before the bug wracked the game ?
    Win-win solution

No because my alliance moved up to gold2 from gold3 & I ain't taking no **** 5 star shards instead of 1k 6 star shards. F that.
  • Options

Yohanjr said:

This is the worst bug ever! My alliance has been platinum 4. This bug has now made us miss wars by unlisting us even though we were enlisted. Now a gold 1. This is total ****. Kabam should cancel this season and start a new one. And give every ally their rank rewards from last season. That is the totally fair thing to do. Ally losing out on their position is unacceptable.

No way. Kabam should give the rank rewards before this bug affected. It's a lot of struggle to get some good position. And lost more units glory and loyalty to get this place. And now we sllipped down.

Last season we were at g3. This time we were in G2.
    And if they just gave out last seasons rewards again and still let this season finish, the combination of both sets would more than make up for the drop just about any alliance would have seen for problems with 2 wars. I don't see that happening but it would definitely cover any losses. The major issue lies with anyone that changed alliances right before the cutoff as they won't even qualify for rewards this season now
    No, my alli moved to gold2 & we wanted 6 star shards, getting crappier gold3 rewards ain't going to cover it
  • Options
    YohanjrYohanjr Posts: 100

No, because if you do that everyone that actually moved up a bracket (or two) would get totally screwed. My ally was p4 last season and on track for p3 this season, I’d be very annoyed if everyone’s boosts and items used just went out the window and we got p4 rewards again.

You and everyone else complaining about how their ally has moved up in rank are WRONG!. But somehow you guys actually think you earned those spots fairly. WRONG AGAIN!. yes, you might have won your war and moved up in rank. But your also passing allies who had no chance to war and gain any points for themselves. Which WE drop in rank. But we're supposed to be ok with it? C,mon guys. Wake up!
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Yohanjr said:

Yohanjr said:

Wow your cool. So funny. You sound like a little kid yourself. Must be on the good side . Go kick rocks

Simmer down a bit. At the end of the day this is a video game that you've willingly decided to invest x amount of time and money on.

Sure, you're paying for a service and you expect that service to perform as advertised. Fair enough. But nothing's infallible, and screaming "that's not fair" on the forums and insulting other members is going to make zero difference to to your situation and the eventual compensation package.

Chill out a bit and dial down the nastiness, you're coming off quite childish tbh.
    Really?. Who did i insult? If you read correctly, someone insulted me and i just replied back. You guy's want to attack me now because im complaining? Hahhahaha, what a joke. Go troll elsewhere. .
    Okay, let's summarise the chain of events here:

1. Someone said you were 'whining like a little kid'. That's not an insult, that's a statement of fact - because you are, indeed, whining like a little kid.

2. You got all triggered and tried to hit back - it was a bit childishly worded, but the intent to insult was pretty evident.

3. I call you out on said chain of events.

4. You immediately get defensive, and activate your victim's mentality trap card - we're not 'attacking' you mate, calm down.

5. You try to label me as a troll instead of just taking it on the chin and accepting that you've got a bit of a trash attitude. Outstanding move chief.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Yohanjr said:

Yohanjr said:

Wow your cool. So funny. You sound like a little kid yourself. Must be on the good side . Go kick rocks

Simmer down a bit. At the end of the day this is a video game that you've willingly decided to invest x amount of time and money on.

Sure, you're paying for a service and you expect that service to perform as advertised. Fair enough. But nothing's infallible, and screaming "that's not fair" on the forums and insulting other members is going to make zero difference to to your situation and the eventual compensation package.

Chill out a bit and dial down the nastiness, you're coming off quite childish tbh.
    Really?. Who did i insult? If you read correctly, someone insulted me and i just replied back. You guy's want to attack me now because im complaining? Hahhahaha, what a joke. Go troll elsewhere. .
    @Yohanjr Okay, let's summarise the chain of events here:

1. @NotStarving calls you out for 'whining like a little kid'. This is not, as you claim, an insult. This is a statement of fact because you are, indeed, whining like a little kid.

2. You get triggered and try to clap back - it's a bit childishly worded, but the intent to insult is pretty evident.

3. I subsequently call you out for said chain of events.

4. You get defensive and immediately activate your victim's mentality trap card. No one's 'attacking' you mate, calm down.

5. Bizarrely, you also try to label me as a troll, instead of just taking my comments on the chin and realising you have a bit of a trash attitude here. Outstanding move chief.
  • Options
    Hey y'all -

I know this has been a very frustrating situation, but let's try to keep discussion on the topic all in one place. We haven't decide yet what we're going to do, but we'll be exploring options. You can join the discussion here.
This discussion has been closed.