Season rewards [Merged Threads]

gracigraci Member Posts: 15
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
For real kabam? Almost 1 day passed, and still no rewards. You we’re able to put new offers, the new 6.3. But no rewards? And still no response from @Kabam Miike or somebody else from the staff
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• LightvayneLightvayne Member Posts: 518 ★★★
    Its been answered multiple times now. There are a bunch of calculations that still need to be made. Its not gonna be anytime this week
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,249 Guardian

"Quote Jester123"...

So a post pops up asking a question and you answer straight away and yet there are countless posts asking for an update on aw rewards and not a word from anyone! How does that work?

We've posted on that multiple times. We don't have a timeline yet, but it won't be very soon. We need to return the Leaderboards to where they were pre-issues, and that will take a few days. It likely won't be this week.

Latest Timeframe above... “a few days, likely won’t be this week” Thanks Miike for that update.
  • Galaxy_186Galaxy_186 Member Posts: 30
    So does anyone know or able to help me in when the season rewards will be in, along with if war rank has changed will it revert back to what it was at the end of the first 6 fights?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    Do a little searching before posting. Rewards wont be out for some time. This isnt a normal ending to AW seasons. They have a lot of back end work they are doing to fix the issues they had. Miike already commented in another thread that AW rewards likely wont be out this week.

On another note, 6.3 and offers have zero to do with AW rewards. Each of those things are programmed into the current version of the game and were planned ahead of time. Offers are automatically done and 6.3 was planned months ago. If the outage didnt happen and if AW didn't end, both of those still would have happened today.
    Again for all of you complaining about this issue... YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THE REWARDS RIGHT NOW ANYWAY. For the love of God drop the subject. When they have the issues sorted, you'll get the rewards.
    Jester123 said:

graci said:

For real kabam? Almost 1 day passed, and still no rewards. You we’re able to put new offers, the new 6.3. But no rewards? And still no response from @Kabam Miike or somebody else from the staff

There is no place when you can see an update, there are some comments from mods on various post but you will have to wade through loads to find them AND all you will find is ....... we are working on it.......
    this whole fiasco since the game went down has shown us that kabam are very slow to react and caused so many more issues by there slow actions and the lines of communications are terrible.
    It would be great if they updated us on the main post just to give us a rough indication of what’s going on BUT no that would be to sensible.
    I can only think of the countless comments made by so many people from the minute the matching system failed saying “ please stop aw it’s broken” and that took how many days for them to act on.
    There will be more and more posts as were all left in the dark just waiting.
    Miike replied directly to your comment. You are no longer in the dark.
    Not this week. DO A FORUM SEARCH.
  • Galaxy_186Galaxy_186 Member Posts: 30
    Thanks for messaging I’m new to this forum stuff so could you enlighten me on how to do so please?
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Jester123 said:

"Quote Jester123"...

So a post pops up asking a question and you answer straight away and yet there are countless posts asking for an update on aw rewards and not a word from anyone! How does that work?

We've posted on that multiple times. We don't have a timeline yet, but it won't be very soon. We need to return the Leaderboards to where they were pre-issues, and that will take a few days. It likely won't be this week.

Latest Timeframe above... “a few days, likely won’t be this week” Thanks Miike for that update.
    There you go, an answer from mike in a post somewhere, luckily a summoner was good enough to post it, hats of to them and shame on @Kabam Miike letting someone do your job for you.
    We've posted it in multiple places, and I will not be able to reply to every post that comes our way. I wish I could, but there's only so far that Human Cloning has come, and it's just not there yet.

In all seriousness, we didn't give a timeline to begin with, but in the in game message we did say that this is going to take time.
This discussion has been closed.