**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aq modifiers not paying the same points

Comments

• Options
    FlavorFlaveFlavorFlave Posts: 89

Not working as intended
  • Options
    JMAN337JMAN337 Posts: 88
    We run Group 1 map 6 - Groups 2 and 3 map 5

Day 1 - couldn't pick modifiers
    Day 2 - Group 1, map 6 - hurt locker - 1.8 million
    Group 2, map 5 - dismay - 1.2 million
    Group 3, map 5 - special delivery - 800k

Day 3 - all groups ran Bane modifier - 2.7 million, 1.8 million, 1.2 million

Day 4 - Group 1 - special delivery - 2.7 million
    Group 2 - Hurt Locker - 1.8 million
    Group 3 - dismay - 1.2 million

@Kabam Zibiit it seems like our day 4 should have increased to 3.6 million instead of staying with the day 3 score. And Group 3 should have scored the same as group 2
  • Options
    Who else was tracking actual points at time they finished all Thanos's, versus after AQ Timer for day actually ended and Bonus Points were awarded ?

Would like to see if they received the actual correct amount of Bonus Points, or if it only gave the lesser “forecasted” amount of Bonus Points.

Mine gave the Correct amount (see my prev reply), not the lower amount that it had been saying we would get.
  • Options
    York61206York61206 Posts: 24
    Still not working. Will this bug be compensated with aq compensation
  • Options
    Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    My alliance suffers from this issue... Day 4 and honor points + bonus points are not increased !
    I'm also sending a ticket, but are working on this to send (another) compensation ?!

• Options
    Jack0312 said:

My alliance suffers from this issue... Day 4 and honor points + bonus points are not increased !
    I'm also sending a ticket, but are working on this to send (another) compensation ?!

Hello There,

My alliance, « [FIIST] X-Fisters », not getting increased honor and bonus points for BG3.
    We're running map6 since the first day and a different global node each day, but the points are not increased the way they should : BG3 gets the same amount of bonus and honor points whereas BG1-2 get increased points.

I know you’re working on this issue, but I wanted to notice you that my alliance is also experiencing this issue since day 1.

What’s the next step ?
  • Options
    Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    They say it's a visual bug, but I'm pretty sure the amount of honor being rewarded hasn't been correct?
  • Options
    MunchFlob said:

I am absolutely sure that for my alliance the amount of AQ bonus awarded has been correct but I can’t confirm for the Honor because we can’t see a running total.
    Has anyone actually confirmed that they have been awarded the wrong amount of points yet?
    As far as I can tell only two people in here have definitively checked the bonus points and both are reporting that the figures awarded have been correct.

@Campo4 @MunchFlob it seems it's really visual because i just did the math :
    - 3 different global nodes for Day1-3
    - Map6, global nodes in master level --> whe should have 14.850 honor points
    - We've reached the 7th milestone (9k) and the next one is at 15k

If this is not visual, we should have scored 8.250 honor points (BG3 scores 1.100 since the first day), that means the 7th milestone wouldn't be reached at this time.
  • Options
    In the brief amount of time inbetween AQ day’s where you can look at the History tabs (overall for each day, as well as individual BG's each day), it did show that we were awarded the correct amount of Honor Points as well as Bonus Points (even though ahead of time it was predicting we would earn the incorrect lesser amount).

But since running Honor tally is not otherwise visible anywhere, can only assume that it was awarding correctly based on that momentary History screencap before I started next day.
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★

We do the same modifier in each bg but bg3 always had way lower points
  • Options
    JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Map 6 in all 3 Battlegroups

Day 1 Special Delivery in all 3
    Day 2 Bane in all 3
    Day 3 Hurt Locker in all 3
    Day 4 Dismay in all 3
    Day 5 will be Brute Force in all 3

I didn't bother to check the scores or multipliers because I assumed they would be working. When I checked today I saw that BG3 was at the 1 unique buff score and BG1 and BG2 were at the 4 unique buff score. Don't know how long or often BG3's score was messed up.

I have to say, some of these made certain nodes much more difficult. Like having to bait out specials on Bane day, or Special Delivery making someone who uses Morningstar on biohazard completely neutered. We were willing to do the higher difficulty for an increase in rewards, but all of these bugs and mistakes are making us leery. We don't even trust to be properly compensated anymore since we're still waiting for the AQ and AW compensation from 2 weeks ago.

It just seems there is problem after problem. You guys put out 6.3 knowing that the boss was reliant on crits but haven't fixed the Aegon synergy issue, and aren't fixing it til next month. You guys still haven't paid out the AQ or AW compensation or AW rewards from what happened 2 weeks ago.
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248

It’s the first time we doing this modifier too so not repeating
  • Options
    Its not a visual bug. Because when you go over to your total honor points and what reward tier you are at you will see that the points arent calculating correctly either..
  • Options
    MunchFlob said:

So this got one initial response 4 days ago and hasn't been touched since by Kabam. Our alliance has run 7x5 with all modifiers and there is a clear disparity in points from 1 bg not registering the amplified point modifiers. Specifically we are only at rank 12 in the Honor Rewards ranks going into day 5. it remains to be seen, but I find it hard to believe that this final day will jump us from rank 12 to 17. @Kabam Zibiit can we get some follow up to your initial response please?

If you have done map 7 with all master modifiers you will be on 29,400 honor points (milestone 12). The last day will give you 12,600 points to take you to 42,000. It adds up perfectly.
    It is impossible to get to milestone 13 by the end of day 4.
    I agree with the math too.

Simple enough to just calculate projected 5th day Honor of 4200 x3 = 12,600. And subtract that from the top Milestone (and absolute max you can receive for a whole series) of 42000. That would put you at 29400 which is just SHORT of Milestone 13 after 4 days.
  • Options
    Hey there everyone, just to confirm, our team has dug into this and have found that it is a visual issue. We've found that in every case we investigated the alliance's score increased properly based on what they did, even if that screen showed something else for one battlegroup. We're currently working on getting this resolved in a future update.
  • Options
    Ours isn't working either, day 5 map 5 and master is lower than heroic
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Hey there everyone, just to confirm, our team has dug into this and have found that it is a visual issue. We've found that in every case we investigated the alliance's score increased properly based on what they did, even if that screen showed something else for one battlegroup. We're currently working on getting this resolved in a future update.

I am calling BS on this. Our alliance has done the toughest tier of unique modifiers every day on map 6. 4 days past we should expect a score of 23100. We have not even hit 21000.

However, if bg 1 and bg2 scored correctly and bg3 scored only 1100 per day as is showing our score would only be 19800 after 4 days.

This case is exactly what is showing up for our honor rewards. You guys are mistaken about this.

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Unless you just looked at alliance ranking scores and not honor points scores....
This discussion has been closed.