**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do I use my quest energy?

I am one of the affected accounts in regards to the extra rewards glitch. Right now, my alliance is done with AQ and is finishing up AW. I would like to take my top champs into the master quest but my rewards are glitched.

Am I supposed to wait on using my quest stamina until the glitch is patched, or can I complete the master before the patch? Will I still get the correct master rewards after the fix is in?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Mystic_ManeMystic_Mane Posts: 46
    I thought I saw Kabam say it is OK to do paths you have not completed. I just want to be sure I will receive the proper rewards when it's all said and done.
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I thought I saw Kabam say it is OK to do paths you have not completed. I just want to be sure I will receive the proper rewards when it's all said and done.

I'd do the paths you have not completed but pay attention to the rewards. If you are getting more than you are supposed to then you will likely want to hold off running any additional legs.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Is this glitch with heroic too?
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I need to avoid it
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You can spend your energy even if the glitch was activate.
    People that abused this glitch are way more easy to detect than people who just spend energy for claring the quest ...
  • Options
    The Bug has been fixed now, so you don't have to worry!
  • Options
    Mystic_ManeMystic_Mane Posts: 46
    The Bug has been fixed now, so you don't have to worry!

Great, thank you for the update.
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited August 2017
    So what about the completion events that were popping up, peope run the same line multiple times then. Are people really gonna get banned for yall screw ups? Do the Devs at kabam get fired for all the bugs that we encounter and have to spend to deal with, while still Never getting compensated.