**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Now that we have our season rewards....

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
Will we still get our AW compensation package that is due to follow if we now change? Is it safe to leave our alliance and still receive them! Don't want to lose out on that either...

Comments

• harshraj2000harshraj2000 Posts: 43
    I would say wait until you receive your AW compensation rewards. They are seemed to be based on what bracket your alliance was placed this season.
  • This is exactly what I was going to ask
  • If you want to be safe and ensure that you get compensation, do not leave your Alliance until you receive it. The goal is to get them out later, but I can't guarantee that yet.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

If you want to be safe and ensure that you get compensation, do not leave your Alliance until you receive it. The goal is to get them out later, but I can't guarantee that yet.

maybe you can add a banner in the top of the forums just so that people are aware of it thanks for the update btw .
  • Derman789Derman789 Posts: 58

If you want to be safe and ensure that you get compensation, do not leave your Alliance until you receive it. The goal is to get them out later, but I can't guarantee that yet.

thanks for the quick response
    Agreed, you have treated the community well with the communication and compensation
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Are the rewards given only to those who played the 6 wars they counted or those who played outside the 6 wars get rewards too?
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    What about aq arena compensation @Kabam Miike ? Those where affected too
  • Kurac_4Kurac_4 Posts: 13
    Dęłtå said:

What about aq arena compensation @Kabam Miike ? Those where affected too

I thought they were going to compensate everything that was affected, not only AW.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    AQ compensation and all that lot was out during the week just gone, this is strictly for AW and what happened to the season
  • The follow up Compensation that's incoming has been confirmed with being okay for folks to leave their alliances.
This discussion has been closed.