uncoolected quest is close

my account was in ban and after i get back i see the uncollected quest is lock,kabam tell me that i must finish 1 chapter in 100%to open uncollected quest and i do it,i finish all act 5 in 100 %,but right now i dont get any answer from kabam,please open me the uncollected quest,i play 1 years,i spend a lot of money in this game,release me the uncollected quest,and check my account again i am a clear from any hack/sharning account and whatever...please response me

Comments

• Sahar1212Sahar1212 Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2019
    Sahar1212 said:

my account was in ban and after i get back i see the uncollected quest is lock,kabam tell me that i must finish 1 chapter in 100%to open uncollected quest and i do it,i finish all act 5 in 100 %,but right now i dont get any answer from kabam,please open me the uncollected quest,i play 1 years,i spend a lot of money in this game,release me the uncollected quest,and check my account again i am a clear from any hack/sharning account and whatever...please response me

i mean kabam tell me to finish a 100% chapter in act 5 and i do it - i finish all act 5
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, for account-specific questions like this, our Support Team would be the best equipped to look into things. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.