**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I didn't get my anniversary gift

Hey everyone, I'm sorry if this sounds whiny but I have a problem. I was in chang mai on a class trip for 9 days, which happened to cover the entire week that logging in to the game would get me 15k 5 star shards as a cavalier gift... There really was nothing I could do and I just got back tonight... Is it possible I can be given them by support?

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    You can send a ticket, maybe they'll do something, doubt it though.
  • Those Anniversary mail items should still be in your Stash, expiring in 30 days from when sent out.

I’m not sure you actually had to have logged in to RECEIVE the Mail msg with rewards before the timeframe where the mail msgs themselves disappear..
    Go to your Stash-Rewards tab and see if they are there for you to claim.
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    Felganos said:

Hey everyone, I'm sorry if this sounds whiny but I have a problem. I was in chang mai on a class trip for 9 days, which happened to cover the entire week that logging in to the game would get me 15k 5 star shards as a cavalier gift... There really was nothing I could do and I just got back tonight... Is it possible I can be given them by support?

wow you went to chang mai on a class trip for 9 days!! think id much rather do that than be bothered about my gift ahah
  • Hey there, as others mentioned, if you are missing items and they aren't in your mail or stash, you can contact our Support Team to look into things for you. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".