**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2019 stats email.

In my ally chat Im seeing a lot of folks post the email that was sent out with all the years stats for summoners. However, I never got the email. ?s there anything i can do to calm my intrigue about my years summoners numbers?

Comments

• If you didn't receive an email with your stats at the email connected to your account, you may have opted out of receiving emails from us in the past. To enable this again, you'll need to get in contact with our Support Team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top left corner of the game's home screen, and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited January 2020
    @Samb0w You have to sign up for emails from Kabam to get those stats. I've been on their e-mail list for ages and get them all the time. They are fun to get and check out IMO. Contact Support in game to get on the list. They don't go out to everyone from what I've heard, so don't be discouraged if they don't show up right away.

To contact support in game, tap the Gear icon in the upper left corner of the home screen. Then tap the green Support button. Or you can contact them by tapping the link below.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

EDIT - apparently there was some lag on my end as Kabam Zibiit beat me to the punch, lol.