**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War rating increase/decrease system still visibly active for Off Season

The title says it all. The war ratings are supposed to read +0 and -0 for the Off Season. As of right now, that's not the case.

Hopefully they'll be locked come the end of the war. I'd prefer not to push my crew full swing for an Off Season war in an effort to protect our war rating from decreasing due to a loss.

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Same thing is true for my alliance, where it’s large enough to knock us down a tier if we lose.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Same @Kabam Miike can you guys please get on this and fix it before the war ends like last time?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's been showing active the first war of the offseason every single time. The war ratings haven't actually changed though so I assume that will be the case again this time. The war ratings are frozen but the system won't start showing no +/- until the second war of the offseason. No idea why but that's how it's been.
  • This is true @LeNoirFaineant that it has shown like this on war #1 of the Off Season in the past and defaulted to 0 at the end of the war. Not every Off Season war #1 though as others have shown 0 from the word go. Also, there was an occasion where the ratings DID count for war #1. So better to make mention and have it be a moot point, than to not mention it and have it impact the ratings is my thoughts on this one.
  • Hey there, the team is taking a look into this. We'll update everyone once we have more information.
  • Thanks for the acknowledgement! Hopefully all will be well come end of AW. Win or lose, would be happy to see our war rating stay the same. It's tactically useful for us and have grown quite accustomed to this being the norm.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit any update by chance?