**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This IS a Bug cause it's a mistake

Now I made a post yesterday trying to explain a situation, that involved two of my accounts.
And I keep going to support for the same results. And I'm lost on going about this matter.

As of the past 3 months I haven't used no third party applications. Because I learnt my lesson the first time with the curiosity of modding. Now I have a preexisting account that wasn't tampered with, and spent fluidly on it. When updating the gaming with this new update, I thought about checking on the temporarily banned account to see how much hours it had left. It had approximately 200 hours left....

So I went back to login into my account which worked but the game froze after defeating Red Hulk on the Event Quest. So restarted the app to see I couldn't log in so I had to reconnect to servers, and boom I was permanently banned.

I know how much this community and the developers hate cheaters, and yes I have cheated before and I have learnt that. I wasn't even using a 3rd party application so I'm confused on what terms I violated by checking on a temporarily banned account to see how much time it had.

Just to showing this month alone with it only being a week in, how much I spent this month:

I would like the admins to look into it cause it has to be a bug or a mishap, cause I haven't been using any exploits since you guys punished me last time.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.