**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Focus Hero Crystals

@Kabam Miike Can we get a definition of champion rarities before purchasing these new crystals? I always assumed all champions were equal as far as the odds of pulling them in a crystal. The odds of pulling Kamala Khan are the same as Ghost, no?

Comments

• @Kabam Miike Can we get a definition of champion rarities before purchasing these new crystals? I always assumed all champions were equal as far as the odds of pulling them in a crystal. The odds of pulling Kamala Khan are the same as Ghost, no?

Rarities are the official name for their Star Rating. 3-Star, 4-Star, etc.
  • iottoknow7iottoknow7 Posts: 22
    Ahh, I misunderstood. Thank you for the reply!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    For crystals that contain multiple rarities of champions, this is basically a normal regular crystal at an higher cost of units. If you are destined to get a 2-star champion they will now let you choose which 2-star you want.
    Not really anything good, and it even costs more than a regular crystal.

Now I'm curious to see what the "nerfed" version of a guaranteed rarity champion nexus crystal will look like.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    This is like one of those offers I usually just ignore. When you guys start bringing focused or nexus 5* crystal then we can talk business.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Any plans on making them cheaper like the normal phc?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I opened one for the hell of it. Musta gotten lucky. Got a choice between Ghost/Bishop/AA 4*. Picked Ghost
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    What’s better than one pile of wet hot garbage? 3 piles of wet hot garbage, lol. Not even a discount for cavalier, this should’ve been saved for April fool’s day