**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Health Potions “Boost”

I feel like the only way for kabam to justify the the silly decision of only updating the paid for health potions, is to increase the the availability of these health potions in game. If you’re strangely only raising level 4 and level 5 potions then replace the level 2 potions found in master and uncollected with level 4 and level 5 potions. Or add some consistent way to grind out or acquire these potions freely, the way we can with level 1, level 2, and level 3 health potions. I believe this is only way for things to be fair, otherwise upgrade the rest of the health potions as well, even if it’s by a smaller amount. Personally i feel like a much better way to overhaul potions would have been to make them all percentage based rather than a fixed amount. This would ensure that lower level players aren’t getting something overpowered, and uncollected and cavalier players are receiving something extremely underpowered unless they pay. What are you thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yeah pretty worthless IMO.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Hey there,

Thank you for the suggestion.

Those lower level potions are more common in game, and can be hoarded. There is no reason to boost their effectiveness when you can have hundreds of them (even with the limits on inventory). This change is give more value to the more rare items that you come across much less often, or have to purchase with Units.
  • Options
    LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    edited January 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for the suggestion.

Those lower level potions are more common in game, and can be hoarded. There is no reason to boost their effectiveness when you can have hundreds of them (even with the limits on inventory). This change is give more value to the more rare items that you come across much less often, or have to purchase with Units.

I swear you guys always have the dumbest most convenient reasoning for doing the things that you do that piss players off. That’s the point, i shouldn’t have to hoard 100 level 2 potions and then use what 50 of them to heal my champ. People were obviously dissatisfied with the system that was currently in place which it garnered calls for you to update. To say that something that was REPEATEDLY asked for i’m not necessary is huge slap in the face to the player base. I shouldn’t have to use my potions on a time limit, you guys should be overhauling them. The players being able to find creative ways to deal with annoying obstacles that you put in the way of resources is not an alternative to quality of life updates. Change ALL the potions, implement a percentage system, or make level 4 and level 5 more accesible for free. Otherwise, just like the sigil, you’re gating quality of life features behind a unit paywall. How could y’all be so cheap that you really couldn’t have even updated the level 3’s? You guys don’t even put level 3’s in EQ!! How could you be so cheap that instead of implementing something that players have been asking for for a long time, you implement it only in a way that you can profit? The level one and level 2 health potion amounts are ridiculously low , and it doesn’t matter HOW many you hoard, they’re sustainable for max 5 star or six star champs.

Your response is ridiculous, and i seriously hope you tell the devs that this was a ridiculous decision. Y’all won’t miss it because you’re too busy juicing every cent you can out of everyone in the game, but you won’t be getting any of my many money anymore. There’s plenty of games where the devs are stingy, but i’ve NEVER EVER played a game where they were stingy. This has reached a disgusting level where I feel like spending even another dollar with you all would make me sick.

Up Next : Finnally new masteries are unlock, and super op, but locked behind a new advanced sigil for 24.99 a month.

Stop messing quality of life updates with greed, not EVERYTHING you put in game needs to be making you guys money.
  • Options
    LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    @Kabam Miike what is your justification for not making these potions more available to uncollected and cavalier? I can’t wait to hear what ridiculous excuse you guys conjure up this time.
  • Options
    LostoneLostone Posts: 23
    This need for an increase in the value of health potions is partially due to the fact that KABAM remains
    1 ....consistent with its policy of stealing 50% of remaining health in the first instance when there is a “CONNECTIVITY ISSUE” during AQ, AW AND DUNGEONS. These issues are not always the fault of the SUMMONER yet KABAM places the blame and responsibility on the SUMMONER by imposing such a large penalty.
    2. .. that it is difficult, if not impossible to get a single SOLO ALLIANCE revive for an ATTACKER
    3. ..the cost associated for value of a TEAM ALLIANCE and SOLO ALLIANCE revive is not value for UNITS and just a drop in the ocean.
    4. The value of the lower level TEAM HEALTH units are also just a drop in the ocean and should be increased.

These issues have been brought about by the increases in health of the heroes by the number of 5* and 5* that have been introduced to the game, and so when 50% is stolen it has been increased substantially.

It is about time KABAM reviews its stance on the 50% life steal associated with “CONNECTIVITY ISSUES” and make it more equitable and fair..
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Lazuli said:

@Kabam Miike what is your justification for not making these potions more available to uncollected and cavalier? I can’t wait to hear what ridiculous excuse you guys conjure up this time.

Because you can buy them with Units. There is more than one way to get Units in this game. Of course we want the Potions that you have to use Units on to be more worthwhile than the ones that you can find all around the game that do not cost resources.

We are very proud of the fact that we have created a Free To Play friendly game, where players can find success regardless of if they want to spend real world currency in game, but you will not get everything you want just because you ask for it. You can get these Potions without spending a dollar, but you're going to have to work for those Units.

Lastly, increases in potency of potions, inventory increases, and extra quests etc. are not Quality of Life changes. Quality of Life changes are things like being able to use your ISO with the Smart Select Button, the addition of Prestige to your Summoner profile, etc.

Closing this thread because it's obvious you're not looking for rational conversation.
This discussion has been closed.