**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trying to understand KABAM logic but i fail everytime

Hi all,

I would like to express some of my opinions about current game issues.

1) % chance and drop rates issue

Hey kabam you say champ has %3 evade chance in war but he/she evades almost every 6 hits so math says that its not %3 but above %15

But when it comes to featured crystals you say that %1 you get 6star but i remember opening 150 featured but get nothing.

So are you using universal rules of math or invented a new math calculations. Otherwise there comes just one thing to the minds: you are deceiving us?

2) rebalancing issue

Are you following the abyss? You are saying very scientific words and showing us very complex charts in order to prove why you are doing rebalancement.

We have lots of heroes in our roster. And as u said you are trying to make every single hero somehow valuable. However, what is the point if %80 of abyss could be done with aegon only.

Please stop dealing with small issues and see the actual problems. Trying to explain why you nerf or so called rebalancement to some champions becomes very funny. Aegon and his owners go their way and smiling at you.

Of course some heroes must prevail others. I dont object to this. But what i trying to say is that you should change your attitude to players. Please be direct and sincere and never try to correct your own faults by aggrieving us.

Best regards

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    The percentage does not change after each roll, so the chance is 1 percent each roll. You have been unlucky, that’s all.

• Options
    SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66

The percentage does not change after each roll, so the chance is 1 percent each roll. You have been unlucky, that’s all.

Dear friend i know this but i think you missed the irony about rates. The rates are somehow working perfect when it comes to hurt us but fail when it honor us :)
  • Options
    ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    edited January 2020
    I'm not sure you understand how statistics work. Your sample sizes are far too small to draw any reason conclusions from.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Hi all,

I would like to express some of my opinions about current game issues.

1) % chance and drop rates issue

Hey kabam you say champ has %3 evade chance in war but he/she evades almost every 6 hits so math says that its not %3 but above %15

But when it comes to featured crystals you say that %1 you get 6star but i remember opening 150 featured but get nothing.

So are you using universal rules of math or invented a new math calculations. Otherwise there comes just one thing to the minds: you are deceiving us?

2) rebalancing issue

Are you following the abyss? You are saying very scientific words and showing us very complex charts in order to prove why you are doing rebalancement.

We have lots of heroes in our roster. And as u said you are trying to make every single hero somehow valuable. However, what is the point if %80 of abyss could be done with aegon only.

Please stop dealing with small issues and see the actual problems. Trying to explain why you nerf or so called rebalancement to some champions becomes very funny. Aegon and his owners go their way and smiling at you.

Of course some heroes must prevail others. I dont object to this. But what i trying to say is that you should change your attitude to players. Please be direct and sincere and never try to correct your own faults by aggrieving us.

Best regards

I'm failing harder to understand yours.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    So, yet another post complaining about drop rates when you have a bad luck streak. And then, for good measure, a call to nerf Aegon. I'm guessing you don't have him (also a result of bad luck), so you want to take away what others have? I have Aegon, but since I rarely have the time to commit to content like Abyss or even Labyrinth (I have done one pass through LoL), I can tell you that Aegon is good but by no means overly effective in most of the rest of the content. Many champs have specific things they shine at. Aegon will of course be outstanding when you have the chance to ramp up to 999 persistent charges. But that opportunity is generally found in specific game modes. He has his weaknesses in other content. I don't use mine more than any other champ in most parts of this game.

And as for RNG, the forum is littered with posts about it. Just read them, and then you can go on choosing not to believe it. We have all had long streaks of bad luck, and then something good happens that we seem to immediately forget with the next long streak of bad luck.
  • Options
    SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66

So, yet another post complaining about drop rates when you have a bad luck streak. And then, for good measure, a call to nerf Aegon. I'm guessing you don't have him (also a result of bad luck), so you want to take away what others have? I have Aegon, but since I rarely have the time to commit to content like Abyss or even Labyrinth (I have done one pass through LoL), I can tell you that Aegon is good but by no means overly effective in most of the rest of the content. Many champs have specific things they shine at. Aegon will of course be outstanding when you have the chance to ramp up to 999 persistent charges. But that opportunity is generally found in specific game modes. He has his weaknesses in other content. I don't use mine more than any other champ in most parts of this game.

And as for RNG, the forum is littered with posts about it. Just read them, and then you can go on choosing not to believe it. We have all had long streaks of bad luck, and then something good happens that we seem to immediately forget with the next long streak of bad luck.

To explain more clearly;
    1) i have no problem with drop rates but what my problem is the fact that the rates somehow so clever that most time they are not functioning for the sake of us. It is very hard for me to believe this is just only related with being lucky or unlucky issue.

2) i dont have aegon. I didt mean aegon to get nerfed. But i tried to highlight that if kabam is selling sth than they shouldnt change their product unless they make full payment includinf real money spent for the crystal. They analyze the war data and say since namor reaches imperiux rex very fast it finishes war easily. Same can be also sair for aegeon in abbys or lol. I object to this kind of behaviour.

Best regards

• Options
    The chance of an ability triggering or the odds of getting an item from a Crystal are exactly what they say they are in their information section. Additionally, those odds are the same for each occurrence of the same event, like launching an attack or opening a Crystal, so having the same action occur doesn't affect the odds of a particular outcome from the next instance of that event.

As for the balance changes, you can find some more in depth information about it here.
This discussion has been closed.