**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystals gone?!

BillgetaBillgeta Posts: 32
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Woke up this morning to find that all my crystals are gone. I had over 6k in stash and close to a 6star in shards. Been like this the last 3 times I've restarted the game.

Comments

• Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Restart the game. Probably a visual glitch
  • Options
    Like I had stated in my post, I've restarted 3 times already.
  • Options
    Billgeta said:

Like I had stated in my post, I've restarted 3 times already.

Please try signing out and then signing back into your account. If this persists, please do a fresh install of the game.
  • Options
    Done. Feels like I'm stuck in an episode of the IT crowd and have called into Roy and Moss.
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    Billgeta said:

Done. Feels like I'm stuck in an episode of the IT crowd and have called into Roy and Moss.

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
  • Options
    ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    But did you just restart it? I missed that part. . . .
  • Options
    I had this same thing happen to me recently, and what fixed it for me was that I signed into a different MCOC account, then signed back in with my primary account, and all the crystals were back.

That was certainly a weird bug.
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Have you actually unplugged it though?
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Pull the cartridge out, blow on it, and put it back in.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Billgeta said:

Not sure how you expect anyone here to help you. We state the obvious which is to restart the game. Sometimes it takes a few restarts. If you want IT then contact IT. Very simple. If your problem is not fixed already then contact support.
  • Options

Not sure how you expect anyone here to help you. We state the obvious which is to restart the game. Sometimes it takes a few restarts. If you want IT then contact IT. Very simple. If your problem is not fixed already then contact support.

The IT Crowd is a British comedy show. It's worth your time to look it up. Comments after my post were in reference to my comment about Roy and Moss. Give the show a try. Also, read my original post in the future....I stated that I had restarted the game 3 times. The crystals came back later that day after several more restarts.
  • Options
    22piløts said:

Stuff like this make players quit the game....

Honestly, would it be a bad thing to quit? We could all go outside, exercise, do public clean ups, talk to family, and enjoy sunshine and fresh air.