**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive armour break is not working

Hi,
I noticed some issue with Corvus's armour break. Maybe it's just me but it is a bit of time when nothing has changed so I have decided to ask you guys.
As you can see on the attached pictures amount of damage is slightly changing either with or without armour break. My 5* r5 Corvus should have 370 points of reduction when armour break applied but it doesn't look like.
All below shots are with light attacks
2x armour break

1x armour break

0x armour break

Can you explain. Thx

Comments

• KoniczKonicz Posts: 15
    I want to add that Namor who I fought with had Armour Rating 410 so Corvus's should reduce it by 370. Is it that minor 42 hp between 2xarmour break and 1xarmour break?
  • Hey there, this may be because Corvus' True Damage already ignores an opponent's Armor anyway, so unless Corvus inflicts enough Armor Breaks to put an opponent's Armor Rating into the negatives, he wouldn't be doing more damage. If this doesn't account for what you're seeing, would you be able to post the video on a site like youtube and link the video here? Would you also be able to share what quest this was in or what nodes were active?
    Hi,
    Here you have youtube link for whole fight

https://youtu.be/wpF3hZcKkpo

It was normal duel fight without any nodes and boosts.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    Konicz said:

Hi,
    Here you have youtube link for whole fight

https://youtu.be/wpF3hZcKkpo

It was normal duel fight without any nodes and boosts.

The logic still applies as explained. Regardless of armor rating. Corvus sees everyone as having zero armor rating when he has true damage active. Thats why numbers dont change when applying armor break.
    So no issue then .. I thought that something might be in case but if everything is fine I am happy with it.
    Thanks