**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Six Stars Coming To The Game?

Okay, I recently saw the amount of complaint about six stars coming into the gosh dang game. Yes, I am angry too about it! Why does Kabam need to "milk the whales" by adding six stars? 5 stars are already hard to get, and almost barely in MY global has them! I did notice that they would make 5 stars easier to get, but wouldn't that ruin the game a little bit? I mean we're all competitive and such all that good stuff but why would we need 6*'s in the game? Plus, we already have LOL as all 5* champions, are they gonna add another one that includes 6 stars instead? I mean like, I guess whats they did with ROL and LOL. Honestly, I already have a hard time getting 4 stars and 3 stars, I haven't even gotten to 5 stars yet! Now, they're adding a 6 six star. What do we expect for a next update? A freaking 8 star that is like 4,000+ rating? Cmon, I get that Kabam wants to make the game more enjoyable and challenging, but isn't this too much? The release of 5 stars was fine, I guess, but I don't like the new idea of six stars. What were they thinking? This would make them lose a whole bunch of players considering that they would just want to make new events that are included with a new tier of stars, like wtf? It's not fair for me or any of the other "weak" players that are "new" to the game. Honestly, I didn't even see one YouTuber or member of the game say "6 stars are great! They can make the game alive again!" or anything like that. Is there actually a good reason that they added this **** tier to the game? Please, someone, or even maybe a staff, please just explain this.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    There is an offical thread to discuss the 6-stars. Any other thread about it will be closed
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    "Ok I recently saw lots of threads on this very subject, so I'll start another one just to bog down the forums instead of commenting my **** in the dedicated thread for these complaints. I'm also going to type this in a giant block of text that no one will take the time to read, just because."

Fixed.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Damn the control police are out in full force.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Damn the control police are out in full force.

A new player to the game **** about 6 stars (when there's already threads for it) is pretty annoying so closing this thread as quickly as possible is ideal
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Yeah I understand that. Still a free forum. Just after one person reminds the OP of that it should be enough.
    Just seems like crappy way of treating a person. He can share just like anyone else.
    Just struck me wrong.
  • Options
    It's just incredibly annoying, same as when you see those garbage threads about rank down tickets
  • Options
    I get it..like I said..just struck me wrong
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Forum police in full patrol. Let the man talk, if the mods want to shut down his thread, then let them do it.
  • Options
    If nobody else tries to help with the forum you're just going to have pages of threads about RDT and 6 star ****, ruins the forum
  • Options
    As some other players have mentioned, we have a thread specifically for the discussion of 6-Star Champions that you can find below. Everyone is more than welcome to continue voicing their opinions on 6-Star Champions there, as well as check out what other players have said about 6-Stars previously. In an effort to keep the conversation focused in one area, this thread will now be closed.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16207/6-stars-discussion-thread/p1
This discussion has been closed.