**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sunday’s 6* arena

Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
The arena was messed up last week and it’s still messed up this week....points are min 10k lower then what should be and if you face a 6* you don’t get any battle chips. When you going test and make sure stuff right before going live?

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Are you getting BC's for 4* and 5* ? (Just not 6* ?) And in general, I thought BC amount was determined by who you use, not who you are facing (??), as well as “which” arena you are in.

And are the 6* points coming up this week as around double the amount of 5* (unlike last week) ?? Even if they (5* or 6*) are NOT getting the even higher +25% Boost that is given in 5* Feature vs 4* Feature and Cat Arenas (so normal getting 5* about double of 4*, and 6* about double of 5*) ?
  • Options
    It’s off who you face. As I faced 5s the match after with 6s and got battle chips. I face 6s I get none....6s win should be eteeen 66k-72k depending so still losing points. 4s was right dunno about 5s haven’t ran em
  • Options
    Your usual 6* points though has only that other Top Feature Arena to compare to (used to be the only Arena you could use them in). And that particular arena gives MORE points for 5* and 6* than what 5* Normal points are (by about +25%, you can see with 5* in any of 4* Feature or 2-Day Cat arenas).

So now there exists another arena to use 6* in, and they have said 6* will be their “Normal” Points, not their +25% that you get in just that Top Feature Arena. (Normal for 6* is approx double what 5* gives).

• Options
    ..and if missing BattleChips, then yes that would be a problem.
  • Options
    Yet 4 and 5s in the other arenas are the same points as regular arena so I don’t buy that
  • Options
    5* points are exact same as 3 day arena for 5* featured
  • Options
    Vydious comment from last week, regarding Bonus Scaling (besides for the main issue itself regarding 6* last week) ...

• Options
    As I just stated. 4 and 5* points are exact same as they are in 5* featured arena. 6s are not so yes there is an issue as far as points go
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    That's the point of the comment just shared. They're not supposed to be the same as what you get in the Featured for a 6*.
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    If that's the case, then the reset timer should be the same as a 5*. Cant have it both ways. If the points are reduced by 20% or so, then the timer should also be reduced by the same.
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    On another note, I have never gone into the forum to check an issue without seeing either grounded wisdom or summonernr posting a comment. If people wanted the company line they would send a ticket in. It's supposed to be a forum for discussion, not a way to make yourselves feel important. Thanks for your consideration.
  • Options
    And another Reply by Miike back in the Gold Arena last November, saying there is a designed difference in the Point Curve that 5* and 6* both get in the Top-Feature Arena that they don’t get in other Arenas.

(but 6* still gets more “normal” points that what 5* “normal” does, so the difference in Refresh Timer still applies, as to @Camby01 comment above. Although just trying to help out answer questions that might take Miike or others much longer before getting around to, especially questions asked over and over. But thanks).

• Options
    RRNYRRNY Posts: 25
    You get gold & BC vs 4/5* in this arena but nothing after beating 6*, i doubled check after each fight and the gold and BC don’t add anything, except at the end still get the 300bc and 100 gold if win all 3 fights, work around right now is to not pick a matchup that shows a 6*, you may still find 6* in a matchup that shows 5* but until it’s fix only thing you can do if not you lose 300 gold and miss out on around an extra 75-100 bc per matchup.
  • Options

And another Reply by Miike back in the Gold Arena last November, saying there is a designed difference in the Point Curve that 5* and 6* both get in the Top-Feature Arena that they don’t get in other Arenas.

(but 6* still gets more “normal” points that what 5* “normal” does, so the difference in Refresh Timer still applies, as to @Camby01 comment above. Although just trying to help out answer questions that might take Miike or others much longer before getting around to, especially questions asked over and over. But thanks).

Thank you for posting this, Summoner!
  • Options

Thank you for posting this, Summoner!
    You say this but considering 4/5*s are getting same points as 5* featured so you are contradicting what saying. If 6s are suppose to be getting 25% less on points then 4/5s should also....and you don’t even address the battle chip issue with 6s facing 6s
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 741 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you address the original post? We aren't getting any BC or Gold for defeating 6's in the Crystal Trove arena.
  • Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    Isn’t there suppose to be BC’s and gold rewarded from each fight won? Then a bonus for winning 3/3? I noticed that sometimes you get it and others you don’t.