**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When can we sell T4CC for t5cc????

Can you make this happen ASAP. There are a ton of players that have stockpiles of T4CC. We should be able to sell them for t5cc like the other class catalyst ranks.

Comments

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I hope they open it up eventually but the above reasons are why it won’t happen anytime soon.

The material balance in this game is too off so people don’t use there T4CC due to lack of T4B/T1A and gold. As a result many are sitting on well over 50-100 t4cc in the form of full crystals and shard crystals and glory crystals, map crystals, etc.

I know I have 3000 shard crystals and 30 t4cc crystals, a good chunk of greater glory crystals, and a ton of map 5 AQ crystals as I only open the map 6 ones for t2a shards.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    Bcuz this is how Kabam makes money? Just a guess...but the change the OP requested will not keep the corporate light on.
  • Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    no
  • Options
    Meatlips77Meatlips77 Posts: 19
    I obviously know the reasons why they don’t do. I’ve been playing since day 1. It will eventually happen and they will just give a horribly low number of shards. Just trying to get the conversation started.
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Why not? If it is like t4b to sell for t5b you only get 200 shards which is only 200/45000 = 0.44444% of a t5c. There probably are some players with 300 t4c crystals around which would get them 1.333 t5c’s divided over 6 classes 22.2% of each t5c but keep in mind that only huge whales have those amount of t4c crystals while most players have 100-200 in top tier alliances (got 125 myself)
  • Options
    MorbidCuriosityMorbidCuriosity Posts: 53
    I'd like to see this happen soon.
  • Options
    rezrez Posts: 4
    always the solid speech, those who do not use real money are cut off ...
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Lvernon15 said:

Taco231 said:

With those T5cc being so rare, it hurts bad that completed act 6.... and got a T5cc that’s gonna collect dust. Unless I want to r3 an unduped dormammu or iron fist of course. 🤮

Dormammu isn't that bad at all. Also you cant make a non-top tier rank up? Or do u just want to wait for doctor doom?
    It’s a rank 3 6*. I’m all for unorthodox rankups, but for rank 3s you just don’t do that if you want to progress quickly, and his prestige is absolutely terrible
    Defence still counts. Someone took a nova up to r3 for defence.
    Nova is one of the top prestige champs of the game so he serves a dual purpose...dorm doesnt do much for an account as a r3 6*..poor prestige and just an average defender and attacker
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Taco231 said:

With those T5cc being so rare, it hurts bad that completed act 6.... and got a T5cc that’s gonna collect dust. Unless I want to r3 an unduped dormammu or iron fist of course. 🤮

Dormammu isn't that bad at all. Also you cant make a non-top tier rank up? Or do u just want to wait for doctor doom?
    It’s a rank 3 6*. I’m all for unorthodox rankups, but for rank 3s you just don’t do that if you want to progress quickly, and his prestige is absolutely terrible
    Defence still counts. Someone took a nova up to r3 for defence.
    He’s a mid tier defender these days, pretty much since the mystic dispersion nerf
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Not gonna happen for a while yet, everybody. It's on the radar, but like you said... There are a lot of Summoners sitting on a lot of T4CC Crystals, and letting Summoners sell their T4CC for T5CC devalues those extremely rare Catalysts.

I know you might not want to hear this answer, but I hope you can appreciate that we're not trying to hide anything here. T5CC are very rare and valuable, and being able to sell T4CC for even a few fragments would devalue that in a way that we are not ready for yet.

Definitely appreciate the honesty. It also helps tell us WHEN we can expect a reasonable point in the game might be to bring this conversation up again (when they're less scarce and the game is moving on to r4 6* champs I'd imagine).

In the meantime, is there anyway to add a t4cc trade in for a selector instead of a crystal? I imagine that would be extremely helpful to the players who need to open up their crystals for one class (e.g., for a tech champ rank up) but then have to suffer through having other classes (e.g., science) go into their overflow and possibly expire. The trade in crystal now is a bad deal for the resources you're giving up, but a selector would be far more helpful.
    I agree with this. I don't mind trading 3 t4cc, but getting back a crystal that could be any of 5 classes is garbage. It's better than letting them expire or burning gold on a meaningless rank up, but not a lot better. I don't often need t4cc but when I do I don't want to open a lot of t4cc crystals just to get a ton in overflow. Trade 3 tech t4cc to get one trade in crystal. Hoping for mystic. Pull science. Trade in three science and get a tech lol. This is not a good system. 3 t4cc of any class should get us a selector.