**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily Objective with Incursions not Registering

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 428 ★★★
Hi, I went to support already with proof but they didn't reply back to me anymore. Anyways, I played a sector 7 up to 3 zones it did not register, then I went to sector 6 up to zone 8 still not registered from my daily objectives.
First Run:

Second Run:

Take note of the time difference between the two. I still haven't completed it.

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Same problem here:

I’m guessing we aren’t the only ones.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    Yea i have same problem. Was for the "summoner's journey" daily objective of completing 20 zones. I did 10 and only 6 registered. Submitted a ticket and they "escalated" it to tech support, but haven't heard back since.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, we've passed these reports on to the rest of the team to take a look at.
  • Options
    Hi so something weirder happened.

• Options
    kenadroid said:

What “something weirder” ?

Just looks like since you weren’t able to get yesterday's Objective (Incursion not counting), that when you got today's Objective the earlier one is still available to do (or even still be able to get Swapped out).

Other people have said previous Objectives DO NOT just disappear if still not done, they will continue to be available into following days.
  • Options

kenadroid said:

What “something weirder” ?

Just looks like since you weren’t able to get yesterday's Objective (Incursion not counting), that when you got today's Objective the earlier one is still available to do (or even still be able to get Swapped out).

Other people have said previous Objectives DO NOT just disappear if still not done, they will continue to be available into following days.
    I did not know that. Thanks!
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    19 zones, no solo objective progress registered.

@Kabam Zibiit should we just replace the objective for the time being?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Still having this issue myself.
  • Options
    JetscolorJetscolor Posts: 8
    I summit a ticket with photos to support, and get a reply with you’ll need to do incursion to claim the rewards....not even read through my email...done sector 7 zone 6 twice and still no daily objective rewards

• Options
    C4P0C4P0 Posts: 1
    I have the same issue.

• Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    Same issue here. Did 10 rooms of sector 7. No objective progress.
  • Options
    SimoSimo Posts: 4
    Same problem here, had two different zone quests and fulfilled the requirements for both but they both did not register :( I want my crystals
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Odds are that crystal will drop 3x3000 generic ISO, so I can wait.
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    same here, did 9 rooms in sector 6 & 3 rooms in sector 7 but it still did not counted towards objective...
  • Options
    Similarly I started Incursion Zones and opted to have Alliance Members join with hopes of achieving the Friendship Benefits Special Objective and I could not manage to unlock the bonus although I played multiple Incursions with two different Alliance Members? The award offers 1,000 Shards with 15,000 Gold so that's rather significant for my Player Level.
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    edited April 2020
    An alliance mate and I are both having the same issue:

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I gave up and rolled it.
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike can you guys just effing remove this kind of daily objectives? Please. And give us one or two daily crystals and we'll call it a day.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    kenadroid said:

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike can you guys just effing remove this kind of daily objectives? Please. And give us one or two daily crystals and we'll call it a day.

Just replace the objective haha
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★

kenadroid said:

For me this was the replacement. I didn't feel like doing two LOL fights today.
  • Options

kenadroid said:

Bro i got 2 lol fights before i swpped it out but I do not have any good champs against lol.
  • Options
    Sir_ajSir_aj Posts: 1
    Same problem with me.. summoners journey objective "clear 20 zones".. i have cleared around 30-40 zones.. and still it's showing 8/20.. it sucks
  • Options
    If you’ve already re-rolled it, and this is the one you got now, just let them stack up into future days. Eventually (hopefully) they will get it resolved so that Incursions will count for the Objectives.

Or even if this is not a re-roll already, but you don’t want to risk a re-roll ending up as Labyrinth, just let this one stick around into future days.

An unfinished Daily Objective does NOT disappear at end of day, and you still get another new Objective the next day.
  • Options
    FlorinPFlorinP Posts: 16
    This is still not fixed and I have 2 quest with incursion tasks... thinking to re-roll them
  • Options
    Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    I’m in the same boat. Took clearing 17 zones to register 4 being cleared to complete my summoners journey of clearing 20 rooms/zones. I was at 16 of 20 rooms when they halted dungeons. And I’ve got the same problem everyone else has listed above with my daily objective zone clearing quest (clear 3 zones at sector 6 or above) not registering anything. It would be great if they would fix this or at a minimum take that quest out of the shuffle so it can’t show up until they do.
  • Options
    Ak_555Ak_555 Posts: 19
    Yep, no objective rewards for me either - leaving me 180 incursion artifacts short of a five star.

11 days and nothing - if this was paying out too much, or too often, it would have been fixed within the hour!
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Me too. Did sector 7 up to zone 7 and nothing. And that was after it reset too so now I have 2 objectives not registered anything.
  • Options
    I'm just as annoyed as you guys are. Can we just recieve the daily objective crystal and just call it a day.
    And don't put it these kinds of objectives since it's also kind of a grind.
  • Options
    Ak_555 said:

Yep, no objective rewards for me either - leaving me 180 incursion artifacts short of a five star.

11 days and nothing - if this was paying out too much, or too often, it would have been fixed within the hour!

Do you actually get Artifacts from the a daily Objective ?? Or just the Objective Crystal, which would not add anything to how short you are towards an Artifact Crystal.

Or are you saying that you’re not getting the Incursion Milestone Rewards (and Artifacts) for doing certain Sectors ?